Topic: Actual trade in MT4 different than in FSB???

I faced the problem:Actual trade in MT4 different than in FSB.

anyone face the same problem with me? and who know why?

Re: Actual trade in MT4 different than in FSB???

yes and I'm still waiting for a solution. Did you find one?

Ok, so I think I discovered a partial source of the problem. I took one strategy (15min chart) and I made some tests with different history data. I started with the history data from MT4 and the results were approx the same, the time difference between fsb and MT4 was only 1-15 min. After this, I imported the history data from JForex (tick data, 15 min data) and the result was a huge bad difference between MT4 and FSB. This is why, I really don't recommend to import the Jforex data, maybe only the tick data.

There is still the 15 min difference between FSB and MT4 and I tried to solve it with the slippage function but without success. anyway the conclusion is NO JFOREX.

Now I have a wireless connection. Next weekend I will make a wired one for my system and maybe the problem with the 15 min delay will be also solved.

the problem with the 15 min delay will be also solved.

I cannot understand this. What does mean 15 min delay? Attach the strategy to test. The execution cannot delay more tan 10 sec. If there is no respond from the broker for more than 10 sec, FST announces operation error.
Usually the orders are executed for about a second.

Post screen shots from FSB and FST to compare them.