forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ] (Page 2 of 2)

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder v2.53.3.0 Beta

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Forex Strategy Builder v2.53.3.0 Beta

Hi,

The strategy generator does not work at all for me hmm
It calculates but nothing is generated.

Is that a common bug?

anyway thanks for the great job

Dreuf wrote:

Hi,

The strategy generator does not work at all for me hmm
It calculates but nothing is generated.

Is that a common bug?

anyway thanks for the great job

Please see this: http://forexsb.com/help/guide/generator-intro

I downloaded the latest .NET 4, but the generator still doesn't work.
I guess it could be a variable which returns the wrong value.

The Generator stops due to problems with the HTF Custom Indicators. We are working on a solution. This issue never happens if you use the distributed indicators only.

For the moment one can workarround the problem by making two installations of FSB. One without HTF indicators - for generating and another installation with HTF indicators for manual strategy composition. Both installations can share one data set (Market - Data Directory).

I don´t have the HTF indicators installed, but still have the problem that the generator stops:(

Do you have other custom indicators? Does the original distribution with the original data set fails also?

I have two testing machines and I've generated millions strategies without even a single failure, therefore I do not think the problem is in FSB.

"Generator doesn't work" doesn't mean anything. Try to investigate the conditions wen the issue happens.

What I can do is to make the Generator showing an informative error message that includes the indicators, their parameters and the type of error.

My first test with HTF v3 showed "Index was outside the bounds of the array." with Moving Average HTF on a closng slot.

hope this will help with discovering the bugs.

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder v2.53.3.0 Beta