Topic: Please Read And Assist

Hello all,

I currently run meta trader and forex strategy trader on a vps... ...Anyway, when the hosting company restarts the vps for whatever reason, then obviously it closes meta trader and forex strategy trader.

What I would really like to know is.... ...Is there a way that I can restart both meta trader, then forex strategy trader and start automatic execution (All Automatically) when the vps starts up again.

Once again, I truly value all you help!

Kindest regards,

sarmer

Re: Please Read And Assist

1. Configure your profile to load automatically after reboot (Google it),
2. With regards to MT4: copy "terminal.exe" short-cut to Start-up folder so it starts automatically when your profile loaded
3. With regards to FST: copy "Forex Strategy Trader.exe" short-cut to Start-up folder so it starts automatically when your profile loaded

However, I think to Start trading FST lacks following feature "Start Automatic Execution/ on Start-up" as when you start FST, ID and Execution are turned off.

4. Resolution:
4.a Feature request: "Start Automatic Execution/ on Start-up" probably another 2-3 months you need to wait, till that time follow step: 4.b Alert yourself via Email when VPS restarted, login into VPS and provide ID and Click execution, this can be done by any one of your family friends, etc.