Topic: Error message

Hi Popov,

I got an error window when I wanted to use the EURUSD240.csv file. I imported it from my broker as usual, but this time a message telling "too high value for Int32". I'm importing data since I began to use FSB and this is thue first time it happens to me.

Any help?   sad

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Error message

Could someone help me, please?  sad. The maximum available candlesticks is 20,000 and I imported less than 9,000. Where is the problem?

Probably there is an error in the file. You can open the file by a text editor and to inspect it. I'm using notepad++ for such purposes. If you cannot find the error, try to cut the file in several parts and test them one by one.

I will try it. Thank you very much Popov.

It worked!   big_smile  But now I found a new problem. have more than 9000 candlesticks in that file belonging to the period 01/01/2005 until yesterday, but the program can't identify more than 1593!!  sad

I want to check a strategy for the last 5 years and I don't know why so few are identified when I select that period. I see that 1400 are identified for 2009, but only 300 are identified for all previous yeras...always!! I reopened the file and checked that every year has mor than 1900 entries. I can't guess what's happening.

Could you help me again, please?

Thanl you very much in advance.

I can't find the reason. Could someone tell me why candlesticks are not identified? They are not recognized as ambiguos either!!  sad

Am I missing something?

David wrote:

I can't find the reason. Could someone tell me why candlesticks are not identified? They are not recognized as ambiguos either!!  sad

Am I missing something?

Have you tried to cut off bad data via the >Market toolbar menu item?

Yes, I did, but to no avail so far. Any other option?

David wrote:

Yes, I did, but to no avail so far. Any other option?

Have you also tried to use other timeframes to reduce the Ambiguous bars?  You can do this by clicking on the Scanner button.

Problem solved. I simply used the data of another broker. A pity that FSB is so data dependant  sad

David wrote:

Problem solved. I simply used the data of another broker. A pity that FSB is so data dependant  sad

Hmmm...FXSB is the best free system development software that is currently available,  it has been for a number of years now.  I think you'll find that some of the 'so called' best commercial development software aren't as slick as FXSB when it comes to handling data.  Shame on you.