Re: Mt4-FST Expert.mq4

I have found some strange behaviour to get FST connected to MT4.

1. MT4 chart must not have the EA.
2. Start the FST
3. Before FST is fully  loaded, attached the EA to the chart.
4. I have treid this a few time to different currency pairs, it successful connect to the MT4 EA but Chart & Operation still crash the FST.

but Chart & Operation still crash the FST.

That is a problem and I cannot reproduce it.

The sequence of starting is not important.

I've tested the program under Win XP, Vista and 7 and cannot reproduce crashes.

I can only recommend you reinstall your computer, to apply the latest service packs and to update. Including .NET Framework V2+. English/US localization for any case. An antivirus software is obligatory.

After that you have to install a fresh copy of MT and FSB.

For an expert with BreakEven stop see here MT4-FST Expert.mq4 v12

I have installed Window 7 on a reformatted hard disk and installed a new copy of MT4 (FXOpenECN) and fresh installation of FSB, FST and MT4-FST Expert v12 but with this combination I am still having problem with FST.

Here the MT4-FST Expert indicated that its connected but in the FST it does not give me the option to "Start Automatic Execution"
http://s1.postimage.org/1fbOc0.jpg

Got it to work after rebooting the computer.

Popov wrote:

Many new features will be available tomorrow including this one. I'm going to publish a newer version with totally changed EA. The most important changes will be possibility to work on several charts and properly adding / reducing be opening multiple positions.

Can the EA be set to use two to three time frames analysis to open a position? i.e to say if 'this' happens in 4-hr chart, and 'that' in 1-hr chart, then open a long position, e. t.c.

Again supposing, Iam using stochastic, but I only want to be going long and not short, will that be possible,(i.e no short orders)?

meeky wrote:

Can the EA be set to use two to three time frames analysis to open a position? i.e to say if 'this' happens in 4-hr chart, and 'that' in 1-hr chart, then open a long position, e. t.c.

You cannot set a multiframe strategy in FSB or FST but you can start the expert (with FST) on different frames simultaneously.  See this thread http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1301/how … nstrument/

Again supposing, I'am using stochastic, but I only want to be going long and not short, will that be possible,(i.e no short orders)?

Use "Long or Short" indicator.

How can I use the current version FST on several charts applying different strategies?  I try to use the explanation you gave earlier but it wasn't working.  yr urgent assistance.  thanks for blessing with a wonderful forex trading instrument.

Please read this for your help: http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1388/how … with-fst/

wogegbo wrote:

How can I use the current version FST on several charts applying different strategies?  I try to use the explanation you gave earlier but it wasn't working.  yr urgent assistance.  thanks for blessing with a wonderful forex trading instrument.