forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Get FSB and FST to work with an indicator that I have

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Get FSB and FST to work with an indicator that I have

hi Krog,

I was wondering if you knew a way I could get FSB and FST to work with an indicator that I have,
it's a moving average but when it turns red you go short and when it turns blue you go long,
pretty simple really but I would really like to test this in an automated fashion and FST seems to be a really good way to test this.

so if you could possibly explain how to do it or maybe point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much..

cheers..

p.s. I just thought I may mention that I know nothing about programming or coding..
any way thanks for any help...

Re: Get FSB and FST to work with an indicator that I have

Hi bringer,
please start a new thread in Technical Indicators, we'll keep this thread for the WTF indicators only. If you've got the code for you indicator, attach it to the thread, I'll see what I can do. Whatever you can post, like if you have the source code for another backtesting software, or a web page that describes it. Sometimes there are differences between apps, any info you can provide will help me code it to be close to what you have used before.
Also this thread:
http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1380/tut … -with-fsb/
in Developer's Forum is good to start learning about how to code them.
thanks

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Get FSB and FST to work with an indicator that I have