Topic: Week Closing

Hi all
Is there some way to change a closing time. Now it`s closing at 23:59, but I need to close at 21:00.
I watched source code (i`m not a good programmer) and I thought that I can change "TimeSpan tsDayClosing = new TimeSpan(24, 0, 0);"
to
"TimeSpan tsDayClosing = new TimeSpan(12, 0, 0);"
but it didn`t help.
Can you give some help or advise?

Re: Week Closing

No, i try to change "week closing" indicator

Probably it has a point.
I'll try adding Hour and Minute to "Week Closing" and "Minute" to "Exit Hour" though "Week Closing" = "Day of Weak" + "Exit Hour" set in one logical group. Ops, these are not available as Closing Logic Conditions.
We have to see if it will be good to add them there. Probably it's easier to make experiments with custom "Week Closing" and "Exit Hour". Also we can tray "Exit Time" indicator (like the "Entry Time") which to set a time diapason where closing is allowed. It can be used with other indicators in a logical group.

Hi, try this one - Exit Time. You can set an exit time, should work every day, so trades are limited to one day. If a trade is open between the start and end time, it will be forced closed.

Post's attachments

Exit Time.cs 6.66 kb, 27 downloads since 2011-06-08 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Then, this one, you can also set the days of the week to go with the time, so they're limited to one week or less.
Day of Week Exit

Post's attachments

Day of Week Exit.cs 7.74 kb, 28 downloads since 2011-06-08 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

The Week Closing" = "Day of Week" + "Exit Hour" set in one logical group would be very helpful  right now i can't seem to synchronize the MT4 time with FST and my Local Time  so to be able to set the weekend time exit would be most marvels smile  Thank You very much

Notes: use time entry filters so you don't enter a position during the exit time. Or else, equity curve goes down quickly because it will open and close positions on each bar.

Be sure to test in FST with demo first. Probably best to set a span of several bars or so. If you set one bar, and for some reason you lose connection for that bar and reconnect, it will have missed the exit bar. If you have several bars in the exit time period, increases the probability that reconnection will be in the exit time.