Topic: i wish to Build a strategy with mql4codebase´s indicator

Its possible to get into FSB indicator´s folder , an extern one? cause i got a few nice indicators that i found n MQL4 CODE BASE page , and i want to use them as an EXPERT ADVISOR

Re: i wish to Build a strategy with mql4codebase´s indicator

This needs coding from mql to C# language.

ok. i will try to find an converter, mql to C#  it has to exist.   

maybe you can tell me , Why my FST expert shows Disconnect , connected, disconnect, connecte, every second in my metatrader ?

HELP ME HERE. I WANT TO MAKE AN EA THATS WORKS  IN M1 NO LOSS AT ALL , AND WIN EVERY SPREAD ITS POSSIBLE TO DO THAT WITH FSB¡?

Help me plz, i wish to make an M1 no loss E A that win every spread every second its possible?

you have that "all win" strat ready or is "win every spread every second" your objective you are trying to achieve? If it's ready, post the rules, then we can see whether it can be implemented in FSB.

an M1 EA, every candle, every spread, minimum losses .

I want an Expert Advisor that takes all minimun amount of pip possible, for example if open a long at 0.05 at price 1,41132 and results that the trend goes up to my favor at 1,41135 the profit that it be 0.15  if happens that the trend goes down againts my position, i want that EA STOP LOSS inmediatly and opens a short position. lets say a 0,05 loss maximun. thats what i wish to have,  an EA that acts  like  my self, i dont know if that is possible cause i understand that the minimun spread its 20 for SL and TP, BUT thats my idea of the perfect EA. An No loss EA , always the win it wiill be bigger than the loss. cause all depends on trend.

an EA  located at the zero line  -------------------trend up , open long 0,15, closed.--still up open long 0,15 win,closed,, thats 0,30......trend goes down open short, 0,15 win, closed. that it goes.

AN EA that can work on every candlestick , at every fluctuation, not one that works one time at 4:07 and other time at 4:10 NO.    AN EA that when closed a position inmediatly opens another one,  an M1 EA, every candle, every spread, minimum losses .

and i have another issue to solve, when i alow  to work multiple fst , i put id 11 and ID 12 but they never get connected to metatrader!,,,, and when im using only one FST it show connected, disconnected, connected, disconnect all time long, tell me what to do with this please my good friend

You have to set same ID numbers (11 and 12) in two experts on different charts. In that way each FST will know to each MT chart to connect.

jaimesteven1987 wrote:

an M1 EA, every candle, every spread, minimum losses .

I want an Expert Advisor that takes all minimun amount of pip possible, for example if open a long at 0.05 at price 1,41132 and results that the trend goes up to my favor at 1,41135 the profit that it be 0.15  if happens that the trend goes down againts my position, i want that EA STOP LOSS inmediatly and opens a short position. lets say a 0,05 loss maximun. thats what i wish to have,  an EA that acts  like  my self, i dont know if that is possible cause i understand that the minimun spread its 20 for SL and TP, BUT thats my idea of the perfect EA. An No loss EA , always the win it wiill be bigger than the loss. cause all depends on trend.

an EA  located at the zero line  -------------------trend up , open long 0,15, closed.--still up open long 0,15 win,closed,, thats 0,30......trend goes down open short, 0,15 win, closed. that it goes.

AN EA that can work on every candlestick , at every fluctuation, not one that works one time at 4:07 and other time at 4:10 NO.    AN EA that when closed a position inmediatly opens another one,  an M1 EA, every candle, every spread, minimum losses .

What exactly defines the trend?

I don't understand how can it stay profitable if TP is more or less a fraction of a pip, spread kills this strat...

Yes, define the entry precisely, then I can say whether it's possible in FSB or not; one thing is sure - standard TP/SL cannot be used as the minimum pip amount is 5.

just give me PLEASE an M1 EA, that you think that can be profitable, please , thats  my wish, n that way
i can a have a model of an M1 EA, maybe that can open a position at every new candle

jaimesteven1987 wrote:

just give me PLEASE an M1 EA, that you think that can be profitable, please , thats  my wish, n that way
i can a have a model of an M1 EA, maybe that can open a position at every new candle

If you want to open a position at every new bar, then set opening point as bar opening, closing point as bar closing. And opening filter whatever you like, use generator, that should point you in the right direction (set timeframe  to M1, of course).

jaimesteven, I don't know about FSB. I know it can be done in MT4 by opening a sell and a buy order at the same time and closing one or the other depending in what direction the market moves. That way you will have no problem with the spread. However, there is a catch, if you are a US citizen, forget about it, our wonderful goverment regulations prohibit it. By the way it is called "Hedging ".