1 (edited by BG_trader 2011-03-21 17:43:02)

Topic: {SOLVED} Installation - missing in expert advisor - MT4-FST Expert

Здравейте земляци smile

Продължавам на английски , може да е полезно за някой друг съфорумец също.

I saw the steps of installation, but in MT4, it is missing the option - MT4-FST Expert into the Expert Adviser.

How to add it properly?

Re: {SOLVED} Installation - missing in expert advisor - MT4-FST Expert

Здравей,
Добре дошъл във форума!

What did the installation program say about installing MT4-FST Expert? Was it OK?
It's important the MT4 to be switched off during installation of the expert and dll.
If your MT4 is not installed in C: or you are using portable MT4, FST cannot find it. In such a case you have to copy the expert and the dll manually according to instruction in the Readme file.

Now you can switch MT off and to try installing the experts semi-automatically by using the "Tools" -> "Install MT files" function. You'll see in what MT the expert and the dll are installed.

Popov wrote:

Здравей,
Добре дошъл във форума!

What did the installation program say about installing MT4-FST Expert? Was it OK?
It's important the MT4 to be switched off during installation of the expert and dll.
If your MT4 is not installed in C: or you are using portable MT4, FST cannot find it. In such a case you have to copy the expert and the dll manually according to instruction in the Readme file.

Now you can switch MT off and to try installing the experts semi-automatically by using the "Tools" -> "Install MT files" function. You'll see in what MT the expert and the dll are installed.

MT4 is not installed in the "normal" path, cause i used a Broker download... So, i just get the dll and mq4 and pasted them in the folder - experts\libraries. But still the same.

Should i reinstall both systems - first the MT4, second - FST?

The MT4-FST Expert.mq4 must be in the MT\experts folder. Not in libraries.

Popov wrote:

The MT4-FST Expert.mq4 must be in the MT\experts folder. Not in libraries.

Yes. now all is working. This was the whole problem.

Честно казано, не можах да намеря от къде да прочета по задълбочена информация за това. Сам видях, че тези файлове са важни и ги копирах в тази папка. Не знаех че трябва единия файл да е в горната.

This info is in the ReadMe file, but you are welcome to ask for any problems.