Topic: Limitations 'Minimum Number of Trades'

Is this setting to work with the generator...... ie  if I set it at 100........ will the minimum number of trades be 100 in the generated results......?

Please explain

Thanks.....

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Limitations 'Minimum Number of Trades'

If "Minimum number of trades" is set to 100, all generated strategies will make 100 or more deals for the tested period.

Super. thanks...

Hopefully I can use this one effectively.....

Thanks again.......

I am not so sure that the minimum number of trades works all the time... eg, one generated test resulted in 7 trades....  Would there be something else that has to be right to control the number of trades.......?

Thanks

There are no exceptions to this condition, but you may noticed some side effect that needs further explanations. Please, post a screen shot of the Account Statistics to check the case.
From where you get that info - 7 trades?

That limitation checks the number of executed orders.
Example: Open 1 lot, add 1lot, add 1 lot, close 3 lots.
These are 4 executed trades, but you may think this is only one position - opened and closed.

Not also that number of winning trades + number of loosing trades is not equal to the total number of trades. Some combinations of entry amount and Stop Loss makes many break even trades.

I think I understand now....

Thanks for the explanation...

The new features make it possible to set some good standards........ exciting stuff.!!