Topic: It does not place trades both in a demo and in strategy tester

Hi Popov,

Thanks for sharing.

I tried to test it on MT5. It does not place trades both in a demo and in strategy tester.
Please check.

Thank you.

Re: It does not place trades both in a demo and in strategy tester

> I tried to test it on MT5. It does not place trades both in a demo and in the strategy tester.

Please check the Grid levels. Are they in the range of the MT Chart for your symbol?
Please reduce the Grid size if the levels are not near the current price.

I did that already. Still not working and there is no error message.

I tried on ICM and FTMO MT5 demo.

Popov wrote:

> I tried to test it on MT5. It does not place trades both in a demo and in the strategy tester.

Please check the Grid levels. Are they in the range of the MT Chart for your symbol?
Please reduce the Grid size if the levels are not near the current price.

Please see for error messages in the Terminal tabs.

No error message in the terminal (Journal and Experts tab). It loaded successfully but does not place trades.

Popov wrote:

Please see for error messages in the Terminal tabs.

Irmão estou percebendo que você tem dificuldades com isso e vou te explicar exatamente o que eu fiz para estar solucionando esse problema ok primeiro de tudo você vai editar o código fonte e excluir todas as palavras estáticos que tem dentro dele após isso você irá recompilar novamente o arquivo depois de você ter feito isso você irá marcar todas as caixinhas no algoritmo genético irá tentar otimizá lo isso lidará alguma configuração que abra realmente ordens foi a única maneira que eu achei para poder fazer abrir ordens nele

Tried that as well. I deleted all “static”. Still won’t place trades.

Can you share the version that works?

gabdecsters wrote:

Irmão estou percebendo que você tem dificuldades com isso e vou te explicar exatamente o que eu fiz para estar solucionando esse problema ok primeiro de tudo você vai editar o código fonte e excluir todas as palavras estáticos que tem dentro dele após isso você irá recompilar novamente o arquivo depois de você ter feito isso você irá marcar todas as caixinhas no algoritmo genético irá tentar otimizá lo isso lidará alguma configuração que abra realmente ordens foi a única maneira que eu achei para poder fazer abrir ordens nele

a versao que funciona e a padrao