forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Inquiry on Breakout Strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Inquiry on Breakout Strategies

I purchased lifetime access to EA studio which I've been using for several months now to generate indicator-based EAs. But it's very time-consuming to constantly generate new EAs as market conditions change.
I also trade breakouts manually and I was wondering if EA Studio is capable of generating breakout EAs, as this is a proven long-time profitable strategy.
Can EA studio identify previous highs and lows and enter trades once these levels are breached? Or which indicators or combination of indicators indicate price breaking out of ranges?
If generating breakout EAs is not currently possible, can the developers integrate this functionality?

Re: Inquiry on Breakout Strategies

Ea Studio already trades trend-following systems.

I think we will have better results if we have more dynamic exit strategies. I'll experiment with that next months.

Ok, thanks for all your hard work.

KCGO wrote:

I purchased lifetime access to EA studio which I've been using for several months now to generate indicator-based EAs. But it's very time-consuming to constantly generate new EAs as market conditions change.
I also trade breakouts manually and I was wondering if EA Studio is capable of generating breakout EAs, as this is a proven long-time profitable strategy.
Can EA studio identify previous highs and lows and enter trades once these levels are breached? Or which indicators or combination of indicators indicate price breaking out of ranges?
If generating breakout EAs is not currently possible, can the developers integrate this functionality?

Use the douchian Chanel to create breakout strategy seems to work well

gabdecsters wrote:
KCGO wrote:

Use the douchian Chanel to create breakout strategy seems to work well

Ok thanks for the tip. Can you share a sample EA like that? Or how do you setup EA Studio for that? I selected Donchian channel as both entry and exit indicators, but the strategy tester isn't returning any results.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Inquiry on Breakout Strategies