Topic: importing strategies from FSB to FST, are there instructions?

I am embarrassed to ask a question that must have been answered hundreds of times, but have searched posts in every way I can think of, looked at links in user manual, and still can't find the instructions to support this exciting concept referred to in the user manual:

"The software allows users to import strategies from our back tester - Forex Strategy Builder"

HOW?

Would someone please point me to the right place to find the instructions.

I have created strategies in FSB that I would like to run using FST which is linked to my Metatrader demo account.

As a new user I commend the instructions you provide on all the difficult aspects of using the software, but I am missing how to find this likely obvious one (apologies again)

Regards Dave

Re: importing strategies from FSB to FST, are there instructions?

dave88 wrote:

I am embarrassed to ask a question that must have been answered hundreds of times, but have searched posts in every way I can think of, looked at links in user manual, and still can't find the instructions to support this exciting concept referred to in the user manual:

"The software allows users to import strategies from our back tester - Forex Strategy Builder"

HOW?

Would someone please point me to the right place to find the instructions.

I have created strategies in FSB that I would like to run using FST which is linked to my Metatrader demo account.

As a new user I commend the instructions you provide on all the difficult aspects of using the software, but I am missing how to find this likely obvious one (apologies again)

Regards Dave

in FST - simply goto FILE menu, then OPEN - select your strategy file - done !