Topic: Multi entry times

wonder how to set the conditions for entry:

- at each major place (tokyo, London, NYC) if the conditions are met only with the first 2 hours

What are the times used in FSB: gmt/server/local ?

Re: Multi entry times

Spy'n'Trade wrote:

wonder how to set the conditions for entry:

- at each major place (tokyo, London, NYC) if the conditions are met only with the first 2 hours

What are the times used in FSB: gmt/server/local ?

use Entry Time indicator, the time is the time of your data. Obviously you have or in the near future you'll download the appropriate data from your broker, find out what time is your broker using and you're good to go.

Thanks for your answer,

i've tested several times :

- "Entry time" : seems it only able to test from 0H to 24H, but not from (example) 22H to 2H

- "Exit hour" : seems to never work, might find/indicate/exit on flat zone and dead hours

Spy'n'Trade wrote:

Thanks for your answer,

i've tested several times :

- "Entry time" : seems it only able to test from 0H to 24H, but not from (example) 22H to 2H

- "Exit hour" : seems to never work, might find/indicate/exit on flat zone and dead hours

Entry Time works well, I've never experienced problems with 23-2 or with similar settings. But if you are facing problems, I suggest post everything relevant to the issue - strategy, screenshots etc. I think we can sort it out.

note: by now, only seen with "optimizer", even tweaking "min" & "max" to check the tested values