Re: Interest in MT4 sidekick like program for EAStudio?

@Micheal1 When are you going to release the software publicly?

52 (edited by GD 2020-01-15 16:13:16)

@Micheal1

Interest in MT4 sidekick like program for EAStudio?
This is the title I think. You asked oppinion of users.

So, I gave mine.
If you wanted only positive oppinions then title should be different.
Your character looks like Sleytus...
Did  you ever had a normal job in your life?

GD wrote:

@Micheal1

Interest in MT4 sidekick like program for EAStudio?
This is the title I think. You asked oppinion of users.

So, I gave mine.
If you wanted only positive oppinions then title should be different.
Your character looks like Sleytus...
Did  you ever had a normal job in your life?

It seems you have a chip on your shoulder towards me for no apparent reason. I’m merely asking if people would be interested. I’m not going to bother engaging in a pointless discussion with someone as yourself

@Micheal, im very interested in this program btw and thank you for your efforts in getting this underway. Can the software turn off strategies that are live and have fallen out of the acceptance criteria?

jox51 wrote:

@Micheal, im very interested in this program btw and thank you for your efforts in getting this underway. Can the software turn off strategies that are live and have fallen out of the acceptance criteria?

Not a problem at all, yes it does do that. Every trade this opened on the demo account the copier looks at that trade and magic number, checks it’s previous performance and if it meets your criteria it will copy the trade.

So strategy’s will go through phases of being copied then not copied as there performance changes over time.

I might add for the copier to do all these checks and copy the trade over takes about 0.5 seconds

I wonder if whatever causes the need for Sidekick or a new program for EAStudio should be reported to Popov in an organized manner so that he can adjust the output of the program to eliminate the need for such a program.

Are people getting the quality output that Popov has designed?

He did not develop EAStudio this much to turn out inferior EA's that require a filter.

Sidekick was developed for FSBPro which does not have the sophisticated workflow present in EAStudio.

My own experience so far has been that I have not required a filter program, I do not have that many ea's running so I can spot problems easily

I am aware that some people will have hundreds or even thousands of ea's running and if there are problems with them a filter is needed.

I am thinking that if we report these problems to Popov, he can develop some benchmarks for us to apply and thereby save the need for additional software.

One problem may arise from not having enough trades for the Walk Forward. Certainly, there have to be more than 100 trades for there to be statistical significance, 150 is even better. This could be a cause of the difficulty.

I would prefer to see EAStudio producing what we need instead of needing extra software.

As far as a lifetime price, you will have to get an idea as to how many will be sold so as to recover costs.

The monthly fee of $29 seems heavy to me.

GD wrote:

It looks to me as a very expensive solution without future.

I follow this procedure

1. I run EAs to DEMO
2. I have a commercial copier 30$ to copy signals from DEMO to MT4 REAL
    This coppier has the ability to use specific magic numbers, I select from portfolio
3. I use MT4Tracker to select numbers of EAs, who always run.
4. You can make further tricks.
5. Simple solutions are always better.

This way works fine for me

After what happened with Sleytus I have no interest to buy something without FULL Popov`s responsibility.
I lost 100 USD because of Him as I have no licenses to use in two programs of his software, after reinstall windows.
I also asked him to permit a Custom indicator to select EAs in his menu, so any statistics can be fine if user can make some programming or EAs numbers, which he refused to do. He had some ego problem, I call it internal error, a bug. Portfolio made for FSB pro by Sleytus had a lot of problems. I lost my money with that software.

I have a working solution for 30 dollars and I can do anything. EA studios is fine and final portfolio EA easly can be understund. I can use even an MT5 for real rading using MT4 Demo.

The above offered price after that is very expensive for me.

As I have some time now to write. EA studio should include more indicator presets using Timeframe selections plus more indicators in total. Popov should think about it. In other case FSB pro is fine for me. As if I have best selection of indicatros I can use another product I have to complete what I want to do. FSB pro code is very heavy to run as portfolio but for one EA is more functional.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

The copier will also work for FSB strategies, it doesn’t matter how a strategy is created as long as it has a magic number then it will be copied.
The copier is a final step of automating your workflow through data mining strategies. Instead of having to look at results yourself with FX Blue etc it does it for you. It keeps a constant report of stats of each magic number created in form of an excel spreadsheet for you to open at any time.

Again if no one wants the copier that’s fine I’m merely putting it out there to see if people are interested, I have developed it for my own trading and not to make money from.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I wonder if whatever causes the need for Sidekick or a new program for EAStudio should be reported to Popov in an organized manner so that he can adjust the output of the program to eliminate the need for such a program.

Are people getting the quality output that Popov has designed?

He did not develop EAStudio this much to turn out inferior EA's that require a filter.

Sidekick was developed for FSBPro which does not have the sophisticated workflow present in EAStudio.

My own experience so far has been that I have not required a filter program, I do not have that many ea's running so I can spot problems easily

I am aware that some people will have hundreds or even thousands of ea's running and if there are problems with them a filter is needed.

I am thinking that if we report these problems to Popov, he can develop some benchmarks for us to apply and thereby save the need for additional software.

One problem may arise from not having enough trades for the Walk Forward. Certainly, there have to be more than 100 trades for there to be statistical significance, 150 is even better. This could be a cause of the difficulty.

I would prefer to see EAStudio producing what we need instead of needing extra software.

As far as a lifetime price, you will have to get an idea as to how many will be sold so as to recover costs.

The monthly fee of $29 seems heavy to me.

GD wrote:

It looks to me as a very expensive solution without future.

I follow this procedure

1. I run EAs to DEMO
2. I have a commercial copier 30$ to copy signals from DEMO to MT4 REAL
    This coppier has the ability to use specific magic numbers, I select from portfolio
3. I use MT4Tracker to select numbers of EAs, who always run.
4. You can make further tricks.
5. Simple solutions are always better.

This way works fine for me

After what happened with Sleytus I have no interest to buy something without FULL Popov`s responsibility.
I lost 100 USD because of Him as I have no licenses to use in two programs of his software, after reinstall windows.
I also asked him to permit a Custom indicator to select EAs in his menu, so any statistics can be fine if user can make some programming or EAs numbers, which he refused to do. He had some ego problem, I call it internal error, a bug. Portfolio made for FSB pro by Sleytus had a lot of problems. I lost my money with that software.

I have a working solution for 30 dollars and I can do anything. EA studios is fine and final portfolio EA easly can be understund. I can use even an MT5 for real rading using MT4 Demo.

The above offered price after that is very expensive for me.

As I have some time now to write. EA studio should include more indicator presets using Timeframe selections plus more indicators in total. Popov should think about it. In other case FSB pro is fine for me. As if I have best selection of indicatros I can use another product I have to complete what I want to do. FSB pro code is very heavy to run as portfolio but for one EA is more functional.

No matter what criteria you set in EAStudio or FSBPro, the ultimate test will be on a live account. This tool is just a useful way to help automate the strategies going from demo to live in a smooth way. For people who don't have the luxury to be in a front of a computer screen for alot of time, this tool is very helpful and almost a necessity. If you have the screen time to watch all your EA's and manually move them to and from demo to live, then this program may not be of use.

Most people are scarred from what Sleytus did. From what I read, he screwed some people over. The least he could have done, is sold the software to someone who would continue to support it since he no longer showed interest in supporting it. That is just the responsible thing to do.

Michael1 wrote:

The copier will also work for FSB strategies, it doesn’t matter how a strategy is created as long as it has a magic number then it will be copied.
The copier is a final step of automating your workflow through data mining strategies. Instead of having to look at results yourself with FX Blue etc it does it for you. It keeps a constant report of stats of each magic number created in form of an excel spreadsheet for you to open at any time.

Again if no one wants the copier that’s fine I’m merely putting it out there to see if people are interested, I have developed it for my own trading and not to make money from.

The copier could be to try eg. 10 days demo version. Absolutely, if I have hundreds of EA, the copier is the solution for me

Michael1 wrote:

I have interest. When you will start the software? Will it have option to filter the strategies in custom criteria like "mathematically expectation" - "net balance in pips/number of trades"? I think it will be better option for life time license, and option to start it on home PC and VPS.

any new updates

I wonder if all is well with Michael!? I would be very interested in this tool as well....

Hi, I am interested in such program, any updates?