1 (edited by Axes 2023-01-12 22:24:03)

Topic: Exported MT5 EA is not working

I exported some strategies directly to MT4/MT5 Terminals by the help of Videos done by the author, my exported MT4 EA works nicely in the both live and demo accounts, but the exported MT5 EA is not working on Both demo and real accpunts in MT5 platform, i did compile also everything was done correctly as per the video but still MT5 EA is not Working, kindly Help me to resolve this issue.. thanks in advance ..

Re: Exported MT5 EA is not working

Hello Axes,

What exactly does not work with your experts?

Please share screenshots or copy the errors you see.

sir, actually im using Exness Company for my Real and Demo trading, the problem is I exported the Both MT4 and MT5 EA AT Same time, the exported EA works Well on my EXNESS MT4 platform Both Demo and Real Accounts, but for MT5 the Exported MT5 EA is not working on my EXNESS MT5 platform on both REAL and Demo Acoounts, this is the Problem sir..

im trying to test the Exported MT5 EA on Metaquotes Demo account, it works fine..

My question is why the Exported MT5 EA doesnt working on Exness MT5 Platform? even when i compile it it shows Zero error  and warnings.. hope you understand what im trying to tell you.. kindly help me to solve this

Hello,

I think that I have similar problem. When I exported my first quite simple EA to my both MT4/MT5 platforms, EA launches and working on both MT4/MT5 but it opened position only on MT4 (on MT5 it doesn't open position).

Any clue why it is not working in MT5?

Best Regards Michal

Axes wrote:

sir, actually im using Exness Company for my Real and Demo trading, the problem is I exported the Both MT4 and MT5 EA AT Same time, the exported EA works Well on my EXNESS MT4 platform Both Demo and Real Accounts, but for MT5 the Exported MT5 EA is not working on my EXNESS MT5 platform on both REAL and Demo Acoounts, this is the Problem sir..

im trying to test the Exported MT5 EA on Metaquotes Demo account, it works fine..

My question is why the Exported MT5 EA doesnt working on Exness MT5 Platform? even when i compile it it shows Zero error  and warnings.. hope you understand what im trying to tell you.. kindly help me to solve this

Did you make sure MT5 is configured to allow auto-trading?