Topic: Is Mr Popov ok?

Haven't seen any posts from Mr Popov since 2022-11-11 00:11:46....does anyone know if he's on holiday?
Hope he's ok!

Re: Is Mr Popov ok?

I am wondering about this too... He didn´t respond to my e-mail either a few days ago. Not sure where he is and if he is on vacation or something. Hope he is OK.

Hopefully he’s having a genius break and will be back at it soon.    Oooh, maybe he’s making a “convert to portfolio” command wink

4 (edited by aaronpriest 2022-11-23 12:39:18)

timelleston wrote:

Hopefully he’s having a genius break and will be back at it soon.    Oooh, maybe he’s making a “convert to portfolio” command wink

Export to Metatrader too perhaps? big_smile

I hope he is well and healthy and return back soon.

6 (edited by geektrader 2022-11-24 12:17:09)

Me too. It´s odd that he disappeared like that without any announcement for 14 days now and doesn´t respond to e-mail either.

Settle down, folks. He's active and keeping his eye on things. And most importantly - he must prioritize, if emails would be at nr 1, not much would be done development wise.

8 (edited by geektrader 2022-11-24 18:33:53)

Thanks for the info Footon, great to hear you know more than us and that he is doing well. I think everyone is just really looking after Mr. Popov and that he is doing well, which is a great thing to see in these crazy times.

Well, I don't know in details whether he is very well or well, but he is around smile

Back in the days when he worked on ships as chief engineer (essentially same rank as captain!), then he was missing big_smile For months. When ship ported he was able to come online, otherwise he spent time on the seas well, coding!

Very interesting insights, made for a good read. Thanks for that :-) Great to hear he is OK and around, we need to get used to his breaks. I think it´s just that people are very concerned these days with the ongoing war near him. As long as he is well, every wait is absolutely fine. Thanks again.

Thanks footon - appreciate the update.