Topic: Candlesstick,and patterns as needed for input?

Hello I am new here and am keen on a purchase.. Here's my question for EA Studio.

Are there possibility in making use of candle stick as entry too?

Re: Candlesstick,and patterns as needed for input?

EA Studio uses data series patterns to generate strategies.

However, because you post in the "Expert Advisor Modifications" category, the answer is yes, you can do it.

EA Studio exports native MQL code, so you can add whatever patterns you want, including candlestick patterns.

ah thanks! under the trial version am i able to try it?and how can i go about adding say a engulfing candle sticks pattern in EA studio?Thanks!

> and how can i go about adding say a engulfing candle sticks pattern in EA studio?

You cannot add indicators to EA Studio.

Popov wrote:

EA Studio uses data series patterns to generate strategies.

However, because you post in the "Expert Advisor Modifications" category, the answer is yes, you can do it.

EA Studio exports native MQL code, so you can add whatever patterns you want, including candlestick patterns.

Sorry sir. i thought you mentioned about EA studio being able to export native MQL code, and we can add patterns.
Or you are referring to forex strategy builder professional?
I am confused sorry, please clarify on this .

Thanks.

Sorry i think i got what u meant.
Are you saying that after exporting out the EA that is generated from EA studio, i can add in other modification like candlestick pattern criteria into the EA by myself.