Re: New Indicators: Higher Time Frame Indicators Set

Can you see any reason for a custom indicator not to show up on the chart if the parameters are set above 200? (see situation in my previous post)

If there is 200 bars limit in the indicator code, you cannot set a higher value.

Please post the strategy and a screen shot. We'll find where the problem is.

Raising the minimum bars on the FST chart fixed the problem with the HTF crossover.

Thanks Popov!

thanks for your work!! i am not a english speak nation. i peak english not well! i try to explanation my question.

my fst stategy is as follow:
http://s4.postimage.org/MoidA.jpg

i use fst trade in my mt4 demo account,
http://s1.postimage.org/StKCA.jpg
the indecators AD htf 1hour 
my work timeframe is 1 min

for example the AD before is 38.000 ,and now is 37,000 ,and next is 38.000,
my order at now   is close.  the nex  ad value  is 38, my fst will  buy order once again
i want  use what's way to slove this problem
can you help me!!
God bless you!!
thanks!!!

SORRY, i forget my my trade set! maybe you can find my problem reasons:

http://s2.postimage.org/IcBlS.jpg

look , the ad is 34  and the nex ad  is 35  my fst is colsed ,in fact ,the trend is ok,  and now the ad is still is 34.
if work well ,count the bar +1, maybe it not close this order!

http://s2.postimage.org/Idjfr.jpg

hi can someone please include the envelopes indicator in HTF? Thanks !

Hello,

Although I found these indicators to be good, there is a lot of issues

1, when transferred from FSB to FST the indicator seems to update in real-time therefore is if I produce a strategy with indicator rising for falling, many false signals appear

2, many of the indicators are returning with errors when the generator is ran from FSB

3,  When running these indictors and back testing, over optimistic results is achieved indicating the back test performance rules on the FSB  is  differ from the results of FST,

4, I feel more alignment between the FST and FSB is required, before satisfactory results can be had.

Peter

It seams the author of "Higher Time Frame" indicators Zuijaideai doesn't maintain them any more. We noticed that some of them doesn't calculate "Use previous bar value" parameter correctly, which makes the backtest incorrect.

These indicators are still useful if you want to customize some of them.

Hello,

I feel higher time frame indicators is important to trading, do you feel you will be incorpating this Higher Time Frame indicators in future versions?

If not how can we alter the indicators to remain stationary when updating within  FST?

Peter

Dear Popov:

Is possible that you could fix or arrange some problems with these indicators?

Thank a lot.

Jaime.

Dear Popov,

Great work!
I also find "Higher Time Frame" indicators very useful. I hope you could fix or arrange some problems with these indicators.

Thanks a lot

Akbar

Hi all,

I have one question about adaptive stochastics HTF V4 ....

I have a strategy that open a trade in "daily close" and close the trade on the "week close" :

for example :

If i have a open trade on Monday close using the "Adaptice stochastic HTF V4"... At the moment of the trade opening (Monday), does the "Adaptive Stochastic HTF V4" considered the data future data (tuesday to Friday) at the trade opening (Monday) ?

Thanks

Hey guys,

i'm getting this 'there is no indicator named: Stochastics HTF)' error when trying to load a  strategy into FST. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

thanks,

ok - i'll give this a try.

thanks,

Hello! I read on the Forum Pro HTF indicators. The FSB and FST they work. How is the connection with mt4 indicators, chart and they no longer work disappears. applet and HTF indicators-error (strategy could not be loaded). What am I doing wrong? sorry for my English. Thanks.

I have spent all weekend on these HTF indicators thinking I had hit the jackpot only to find out that one needs to use the HTF bar opening and closing as well otherwise the backtest can give false results. Well I suppose starting with $5,000 and making $2.7 million in 200 days with the smoothest equity curve you have ever seen should have been a hint!

http://s2.postimage.org/1o4tl9auc/Snap_2011_07_17_19_38_27_002.jpg

There is an error with Moving Average (HTF V4), FST cannot execute any orders using this indicator, appreciate if someone can fix it. You can see the error message if you run Generator on it.

hstsyd wrote:

There is an error with Moving Average (HTF V4), FST cannot execute any orders using this indicator, appreciate if someone can fix it. You can see the error message if you run Generator on it.

HTF indicators are considered to be not reliable! Use WTF indicators instead! If you experience errors, you can post it in the WTF thread and get help from their creator (Krog).