Topic: Trade's closing at seemingly random times

My trades are closing at seemingly random times, not at my stop loss or take profit level. I have opposite or some direction signal set to nothing and I use five digit pricing so I have my s/l and t/p adjusted to account but still having problems. Any ideas? Thanks

Re: Trade's closing at seemingly random times

WaveSurfer wrote:

My trades are closing at seemingly random times, not at my stop loss or take profit level. I have opposite or some direction signal set to nothing and I use five digit pricing so I have my s/l and t/p adjusted to account but still having problems. Any ideas? Thanks

Probably your broker increases spreads randomly - one of my previous brokers used to increase spreads by over 100+ pips

who is your broker anyway?

I use interbankfx mostly but I also tired to use the strategy with MB trading and it did the same thing. Very frusterating.

Thank you guys for the helpful replies. I figured it out and its trading fine now. What was happening it that I thought 1 lot meant a normal one lot (100k) but more some reason maybe has to do with my brokers 5 digit pricing it (1 lot) was only 10k and somehow as a result my trades were not being implemented properly. So in strategy trader I changed my lot size from 1.00 to 10.00 and now its trading fine.

Best regards,

keep ridding the waves