forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Windows 10 and Windows 7 run of EA Studio. Can we see differences?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by GD 2022-06-20 05:39:04)

Topic: Windows 10 and Windows 7 run of EA Studio. Can we see differences?

Dear Mr.Popov

I run the same exactly EA Studio parameters to produce EAs using Reactor in a windows 10 and in a windows 7 pc.

It looks that in window 7 PC EAs do not pass Monte Carlo test. Not even once in 2 days.
This problem does not exist with windows 10 PC case. Windows 7 PC has 60% of production of number of EAs in the same time of Windows 10 PC.

Normally it should not be any difference as I use Edge for windows 10 in one case and Edge for Windows 7 in the other case.
My question is. Where is the problem or it is just normal to happen for some reason.

GD

2 (edited by ViniQ 2022-06-20 23:09:02)

Re: Windows 10 and Windows 7 run of EA Studio. Can we see differences?

Hi GD !

It looks that in window 7 PC EAs do not pass Monte Carlo test. Not even once in 2 days.
This problem does not exist with windows 10 PC case.

Did you used exactly the same settings (export the settings .json and upload) for both pc's right?

Windows 7 PC has 60% of production of number of EAs in the same time of Windows 10 PC.

Can you you share both PC's specs please? Eg. maybe you have one computer with 3.5ghz processor and another with 2.5ghz, this would explain such differences ...

farewell!

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

3 (edited by GD 2022-06-20 21:29:17)

Hi ViniQ

The next days I will repeat the same in a PC with Windows 10.
I will use same parameters in every available screen of software triple checked.
Relative to speed I measured number of EAs at same time to compare.
I will report.

Finally, everything works fine for windows 10 to both PCs.
Windows 7 has probably a minor bug or some incompatibility.

GD wrote:

Finally, everything works fine for windows 10 to both PCs.
Windows 7 has probably a minor bug or some incompatibility.

Hello GD...

It may not specifically be a Windows issue -- i.e. it may be a browser issue or even a JavaScript issue.  Windows 7 hasn't been supported by Microsoft for several years, so the browser and JavaScript versions may be much older than the versions running in Windows 10.

I think so

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Windows 10 and Windows 7 run of EA Studio. Can we see differences?