Topic: FSB pro Multi Tester

Hi I just ran the mutlitester in fsbpro for the first time. A screenshot is attached. I was expecting a new collection to be created with 9 strategies that passed the acceptance criteria for the different broker data also but nothing has happened. Am I missing something?

Post's attachments

Mulittester.PNG 69.02 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: FSB pro Multi Tester

It shows "Collected: 9"

Is there a collection named "recalc" with 9 strategies?

Hi Popov, no there is not a collection named recalc which is exactly what I was expecting?

> Hi Popov, no there is not a collection named recalc which is exactly what I was expecting?

Mhm!

What is confusing also is that if I run the multitester with the same settings a second time in a row that I get 0 added to the collection, even though the first time I ran it I got 9 like this time for example?

Probably the collection is somwhere and it doesn't want to add the same strategies

I just tested it. It made a new collection named "recalc" with the desired content.

Please try to scrall up/down in the Repository => Collection page. It may be a visual issue.

Sorry, I just realised what I was doing. I was searching in the strategies folder expecting it to have saved a new collection file to that folder but as you say it has added it to the repository and I can save the collection from there :-)