forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time ?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time ?

Dear Popov,

Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time (eg every 30 minutes or once an hour as we want) when we are looking for a strategy with Generator or Reaction?

Because my strategy collection is often lost because the electricity in my area often goes out, or my PC hangs, or experiences events that we can't predict.
Even though Generator or Reactor has been running for a long time (6 hours more), and it made me start over from scratch, and it was a complete waste of time.
I set my generator/reactor to run for more than 10 hours, then I just went to sleep, and the next morning I saw that my PC went out and it turned out that the electricity went out last night and all the strategy collections were automatically lost. Had to start over again from the beginning.

Thank you.

Re: Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time ?

We can do it.

However, most of the experienced EA Studio users run several browser instances with Generator or Reactor.
It makes sound strange but no matter how many separate browser copies we run, they all save the settings and collections in a single place (called Local Storage). It literarily means that each save overrides the previous one.

If we make an automatic collection save and we use more than one browser copy, it will lead to only one collection save.

It will be very confusing for the EA Studio users.

I may add such an option because it is widely requested, however, I'm not sure if its effect will be well accepted.

Re: Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time ?

Thanks Popov, for being willing to create an "autosave" option. It will be very useful for us. We are waiting for this presence.

And this option can be enabled for those who want to use it, who might also have problems like me.

And for other EA Studio users who don't want it, they can deactivate it. Because this is an optional facility.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Can EA Studio be made "auto save collection" within a certain time ?