Topic: language

DEAR
I Export some data From my persian broker to FSB but letter of persian language (farsi) is shown ???? how can I fix it?
thanks.

Re: language

Is shown where? Show some screenshots to understand the problem.

The exported data file should contain only prices and the language should not matter.

Please post the first several lines of the data file.

footon wrote:

Is shown where? Show some screenshots to understand the problem.

Post's attachments

language.jpg 197.79 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

5 (edited by ask.mehdi 2022-06-20 16:05:00)

Popov wrote:

The exported data file should contain only prices and the language should not matter.

Please post the first several lines of the data file.

I use script for transfer json file to system in user file. I guess that we need add farsi.xml font to font folder but Idont know how do it?

Are data file names also in farsi?

What if you go to Control Panel and change symbol settings manually? Data file names should be changed accordingly, too. Later you can just save data to the current file without changing the name and it should work just fine.

Font addition is easy, you have to add it in your operation system, what are you using? Simple google search will help you quicker to add a font.

footon wrote:

Are data file names also in farsi?

What if you go to Control Panel and change symbol settings manually? Data file names should be changed accordingly, too. Later you can just save data to the current file without changing the name and it should work just fine.

Font addition is easy, you have to add it in your operation system, what are you using? Simple google search will help you quicker to add a font.

data file name is farsi fonts. but  farsi font was installed in windows font folder.I need font addition to FSB that ? character convert to alphabet charactor.

I see, can you upload your data file here? I'll try to make sense of it and see what's the best solution.

footon wrote:

I see, can you upload your data file here? I'll try to make sense of it and see what's the best solution.

thanks Sir
I think it is impossible, because my broker symbol has farsi (persian) font and when you
paste this .json file to FSB via this path and can not see the problem because you have not my perivate broker symbol.
FILE>USER FILE FOLDER>SYSTEM

I send you .json and a symbol data file.

Post's attachments

DataSource_MofidTrader.json 7.2 kb, 2 downloads since 2022-06-25 

شپاس1440.csv 174.06 kb, 3 downloads since 2022-06-25 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.