Topic: Maximum Orders

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to modify the EA so that the EA executes only a certain number of the orders. And when this number has been reached, the EA is closed.

There is a similar topic here, but I don't know anything about programming:
https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/8508/pr … derstotal/

Greetings

Achmidius

Re: Maximum Orders

Is it allowed to pay someone here for such a modification?

Greetings

Achmidius

> so that the EA executes only a certain number of the orders

This is easy to be done to some degree but sounds very unsafe.

I don't want to enter into such a discussion, but will point out some potential problems:
- it is difficult to set the begging of order counting. If it is from the start of the expert, what if you decide to restart it, change the chart time frame or restart MT? The counting will start from zero.
- who it will work if you run several experts or you open orders manually.
- is it going to count past orders.

It is better to tell us what exactly you want to achieve. it is possible to have another solution.

>This is easy to be done to some degree but sounds very unsafe.

In fact, it would be very unsafe to use such a function with your own EAs.
Therefore, I myself would like to explicitly advise others to try something like this.

>It is better to tell us what exactly you want to achieve. it is possible to have another solution.

I would like to try a strategy. However, the more traders would use a certain strategy (if profitable), the less it would definitely work. At least I have this view.

But I would only test it on a demo account. My offer stands. The best way is to write me a PM.

It is perfectly fine to generate strategies with EA Studio and to use them on a Demo account.
If some of them works well for a couple of weeks, you may try them on a Real account (with minimal trading amount).

> However, the more traders would use a certain strategy (if profitable), the less it would definitely work.

The strategies you create are only yours. No one can see them without your explicit sharing somewhere.