forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Risk per Trade in % with EA's from Expert Advisor Studios

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Risk per Trade in % with EA's from Expert Advisor Studios

Hello dear community,

Can maybe someone help me to set up my risk to use account balance percentage per trade?

Im not really a developer, a screenshot with marked section would help me out.

I wish you a good trading week.

And good vibes and energy!

Re: Risk per Trade in % with EA's from Expert Advisor Studios

Hello,

We have such a feature in FSB Pro only.
You have to calculate the desired entry amount manually and to set it as entry lots.

However, a "Percent entry" is a frequently requested option. We may consider to develop it for the next versions of EA Studio.

Hello Mr Popov,

Yeah i already saw many of these post also in the forum it is really frequently asked.

Would be nice you can add it in a further build till then i make it manually big_smile

Thank you very much.

The main reason I'm reluctant to add this feature is that I think it is safer to have an equal entry amount for all deals.

Some newbie traders think they may double their accounts for a week or two and want to double the entry-amount correspondingly. We know this is unrealistic of course.

Im 100 % agree with you, mabe you can combine this in a pop up this is only for experts usage. This can damage youre account alot in unconditional usage.

Or maybe beter leav it, when i got the strategies i can import them in FSB pro with the details from the strategie. Its ok.

Thank you mr popov

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Risk per Trade in % with EA's from Expert Advisor Studios