Topic: CoinRang - Virtual Trading / Balance Sheet

Coinrang has Virtual Trading now!

You can place new orders as well as old orders to use it as a Balance Sheet.

CoinRang supports Long and Short positions. It can perform adding to an open position, partial closing, and close and reverse.

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/coin-trader-virtual-trading-thumb.png

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/coin-trader-virtual-trading-new-order-thumb.png

2 (edited by Roughey 2022-01-15 12:23:13)

Re: CoinRang - Virtual Trading / Balance Sheet

wow nice...it will be great to have such tool..it will be great to manage the coins you have bought as portfolio.. now i use cmc portfolio to get to know when i have buy and sell a coin.

-what will make this better. put new order button on every chart. when open a chart than directly a button for open a position.

- Make a Sum of all Profit/Loss.

- maybe some statistics of portfolio.
- ok we need more coins to get it work good.

- imagine many people have to pay tax and for know i am struggling to manage my coins.. that will be so great when i only open coin trader and have all in it. export a file with my transactions...woooow

- input not only the amount $ also amount of coins.

- when new order. make a search field for a coin name. i search e.g cardano and ada symbol come.

thats my first ideas for now

Roughey thank you for the feedback

- put a new order button on every chart.
  TBD

- make a Sum of all Profit/Loss.
TBD /(of course. Just wanted to upload today my friends to test it)

- maybe some statistics of the portfolio.
TBD (All stats from EA Studio Report. Portfolio !! very good idea)

- ok we need more coins to get it to work well.
I have 380 cryptos quoted vs USDT. The coins are updated automatically
See the Settings (the gear button on the top-left).

- I only open coin trader and have all in it. export a file with my transactions...woooow
Exactly!!

- input not only the amount $ also amount of coins.
It is available. Change it from the drop menu.

-  make a search field for a coin name
You set your favorite symbols to appear on the menu from the Settings (the gear button on the top-left).
There is a filter field there.

ah dont see that you have so much coins in

you have to build a genial tool..with much coins.. maybe this tool someday will be so big and great that new coins want to list here and you can make mega money ;-)

- make sure in favorites i can search by symbol..by name will be great too. and when i am on a symbol a mouseover with coin name will be great.

- did you store the chart data self or did you connect through api? when second than more coins everything...also shit coins..
imagine as of me i invested e.g in small coins which can have big potential., safemoon, devolution, metahero and so on

> you have to build a genial tool..

I'll invest all of my experience here - charting, indicators, testing, backtesting, algotrading...

> when i am on a symbol a mouseover with coin name will be great.

good point!

> did you store the chart data self or did you connect through API?
Data comes from the Binance API + 2 others.
I store and compose the 1W bar charts on the Home page. They are live and updated in real-time. They are not images like on the other sites.

> this tool someday will be so big and great that new coins want to list here

This is in the plans.

when i research on https://poocoin.app/ it looks like they got alle the charts from tradingview.. maybe tradingview api will have all coins out there....

8 (edited by Roughey 2022-01-15 20:22:05)

another idea...in open position table...for now when i have two different buys of one coin than it will be great to click into the  line of the open position. and after click it plops down and you can see transactions you made

- and make before delete an notes opportunity..mayber here can we write informations...if coins on wallet or on exchange or something. clicking on notes a news small sticky notes popups

>  and after click it plops down and you can see transactions you made

interesting!

10 (edited by Roughey 2022-01-15 20:26:44)

Popov wrote:

>  and after click it plops down and you can see transactions you made

interesting!

something like this http://jsfiddle.net/QLfMU/116/

btw.. open position --> make an edit option now i must delete and make new if i make something wrong!

>  btw.. open position --> make an edit option now i must delete and make new if i make something wrong!

When you click on the Edit order icon, it actually edits the selected order. The form name must be changed. it shows "New order" now, which is wrong.

Edit: fixed

We have an actual backtester on the CoinRang "Balance" page.

It re-calculates the closed and open positions if we edit an order. It works somewhat magically smile