forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Add a countdown timer in the 'Stop' button during generation

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Add a countdown timer in the 'Stop' button during generation

Hi Popov and Team,

I am very new here but while generating strategies, I had a feedback.
If only you could add the countdown timer iin the 'STOP' button during generation,
life would be very easy.
I normally tend to set the generator time to 2-3 hours and after a while really loose track of time
of when I'd started and the time remaining. Ofcourse 'Progress' percentage helps, but it's not very
convenient to calculate the time remaining by the generation percentage.

Just a thought for the betterment of the tool.

A true well wisher.

Re: Add a countdown timer in the 'Stop' button during generation

You can stop the Generator at any time. The working time has no other meaning than literally how long the Generator work.

When you think the Generator worked enough, simply stop it. Then, if you want, you can run it again. It doesn't matter.
It is like to decide to read this forum for 30 minutes and to think you will lose your progress if you stop on minute 28th.

On the other hand, this topic is confusing for every new user and will do something to stop it. I'll either remove the progress indicator or change it showing the time passed.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Add a countdown timer in the 'Stop' button during generation