Topic: audnzd testing ????

Dear Popov !!!
thank you for your tremendous effort !!

Since I am using data from MT4 , I  was unable to  test AUDNZD pair due to its  reversed  position in FSB  (NZDAUD) 

is it possible to reverse the  pair as AUDNZD ???? 

thank you !!!!!!

Re: audnzd testing ????

Ismail,
Just use diffirent broker like Alpari, where is AUDNZD is native.

http://s4.postimage.org/LOvTA.jpg

fxwinner wrote:

Ismail,
Just use diffirent broker like Alpari, where is AUDNZD is native.

http://s4.postimage.org/LOvTA.jpg

yes,  I ,am using alpari's  data ... FSB 's native is NZDAUD....  sad

FSB 's native is NZDAUD

FSB doesn't include NZDAUD. Probably you've added it. You can freely add or edit what symbols are shown in the symbols drop-down menu. You can do this from the Instrument Editor panel. It's located under "Market" menu.

When you open the Instrument Editor, you have to use the "Add an Instrument" field in order to add AUDNZD. After pressing the "Add" button, this instrument will appear in the upper part of the window. You have to pay special attention to the field "Account exchange rate". You have to enter there an average value of the USDNZD rate if your account is in USD. This rate will be used by FSB when calculates the backtesting result in USD.

I have a feeling that we can use whatever data we want for whatever instrument as long as we get the data format correct..... and have enough data for reasonable testing.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

we can use whatever data we want for whatever instrument as long as we get the data format correct.

That was the idea of FSB.

My friend downloaded a couple days ago and he is attempting to use Yahoo data for indexes.... I wil let you know if he tells me of difficulties....

SO.........  soon you will have to revise the name......

This is a most powerful software for traders..... this is going to be a most dominant education tool for the industry as we develop techniques for applying all the tools.!!

People who have MLDownloader will be able to take any instrument, worldwide, and construct a strategy with this software.

Perhaps you would sometime be able to strike up a deal with them for referrals from your site.!!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....