forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Upload 3 different collections in portfolio

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Upload 3 different collections in portfolio

Hi,

how can i handle this. I have 3 collections EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD.

I upload collection 1. all is ok. Now i want upload collection 2. But all others are deleted.

So why not let us add Collection 1. collection 2 collection 3. Than have 300 in portfolio. An option without sorting it. so that 1-100 will be EURUSD, 101-200 USDJPY, 201-300 GBPUSD.

Re: Upload 3 different collections in portfolio

When you decide to trade a Portfolio Expert, you attached in a MetaTrader chart. This makes it possible the included strategies to trade on that chart. If you include strategies calculated for different symbols, they may (most probably) work in the best way on the particular chart.

The best solution is to have three different Portfolios and to trade each of them on teh corresponding chart.

It is possible to merge the different collections you have into one. Use the Validator for that purpose because it allows importing various strategies and collections. Even better, it will push only the validated strategies to the Collection.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Upload 3 different collections in portfolio