Topic: Forex Strategy Trader v 1.0 don't use Logical Groups

Hello

i wrote a strategy whith  FSB 2.53.3.0 Beta using logical Groups:   A  B  C ... (Great!)

but when i read it into FST 1.0  there is no Groups - and don't work !

i would like to know what to do please ! - is there a new version ?

Thanks

Re: Forex Strategy Trader v 1.0 don't use Logical Groups

You had to wait a new version of FST. I hope that it will be published soon.

So we can not trade with this new Forex Strategy Builder v2.54 RC because TRADER doesnt use same logic ... like   AND /  OR ?????

FST Beta with logical groups will be published in several days. Current FST 1.0 works with AND logic for the entry filters and OR logic for exit filters.

Thank you for your reply Popov !
Can you tell me if you fix the problem we find when FST different from FSB ?
Do you have some tip for us, since a lot of members here are complaining about different results and bad trade because of that ?
Some people say we have to fix OPEN POINt to enter ,   and Closing Point to finish a position.
Is that right ?
And other say tht this only works when we choose 1min chart.

I can say about myself ... i lost some money (virtual ande real) because a lot of strategies  we fix on FSB go different in FST.

Can you help us with that ?

And i can tell you that i dont use too many logic, and too many funcions ... just few logic. and still have different results on FST.

I'll be glad if you can answer that.

Regards
Acic

I'm testing now FST with logical groups, improved charts and Trailing Stop like in FSB. I hope I'll publish it this weekend.

After that we'll concentrate on the reported difference between FSB and FST. We have to do this step by step:
- check if the indicators have exactly the same values in both programs;
- check entries.
- check exits.
- check entry and exit conditions including logical groups logic.

I'll open a new thread on this subject where we'll figure different tests and analyze the results.
Elimination or workaround all differences between FSB and FST will be a priority for me for the next two months. I'm sure we'll figure out and fix most of the issues.

thats really really good news from you !!!!
I think today that difference is the most important thing to be trated on this software.
Once you can solve that, this software will launch to the glory ! :-)
I have to tell you i got myself out of the market and out of the test this software because i got too disappointed about this problem.
I hope you can really solve that.
Best Regards.
Acic

yes I agree, the difference between FSB and FST is a serious issue. I hope that it can be solved.

I am using a large slippage in FSB to see more realistic expected results in FST because of this problem.

Acic wrote:

thats really really good news from you !!!!
I think today that difference is the most important thing to be trated on this software.
Once you can solve that, this software will launch to the glory ! :-)
I have to tell you i got myself out of the market and out of the test this software because i got too disappointed about this problem.
I hope you can really solve that.
Best Regards.
Acic