Topic: Mt5 - FSB not conducing to MT5 – poor and deficient translation

I have conducted literally 1000’s of experiments and translation of system between MT4 and MT5 using FSB translating ability and I have concluded that:

"FSB POSSES SERIOUS INTERNAL SOFTWARE FLAWS THAT RENDER IT NOT CONDIMENT TO ELABORATE TRADING SYSTEMS ON MT5 DUE TO DE DEFICIENT AND POOR TRANSLATION OF THE INTERNAL ENGINE."

If you otherwise strongly disagree, please submit 3 systems to the open forum in which the translation of any system form MT4 to Mt5 is at least 80% precise. Failing to do that only demonstrates the disagree, please above hypothesis or statement is correct.

I have read all the treats of this topic and at the beginning I was skeptical, but now I am sure.

Re: Mt5 - FSB not conducing to MT5 – poor and deficient translation

What do you mean by "translation"?

Re: Mt5 - FSB not conducing to MT5 – poor and deficient translation

I mean by translation: the process of translating FSB MT4 EA generated by FSB language into MT5 language and structure.

In summary the outcome of any program generated from FSB , imported into FSB and compile on MT5 , even 100% error free , is completely incorrect in execution . Strictly structured correct , but the internal logic is incorrect rendering a different result.

If you could give me 3 solid examples of this situation not happening I will re-evaluate the results so far achieved .

Can you supply that?