Topic: collective intelligence group to develop better EA's

collective intelligence group proposal

If any of you are interested in creating a collective intelligence group to develop EA’s for mutual benefit please contact me via PM.

The objective is to discuss in detail and provide constructive criticism and improve the odds of the effectiveness of the EA’s created with FSB in the market.

Ideally the collective intelligence group could be developed inside the Forum but an additional Repository of EA’s in development must be created, since the existing repository is extremely basic and does not contain new ideas in developing mode nor the existing repository allow the users to download any material.

Mr. Popov could help us to create this new repository of “In developing” EA’s.

The ultimate objective is to be able to develop a complete repository that contain a robot for every basic state of the market and time frame.

I know this is possible a community effort, knowing that there is no HOLLY GRAIL and that is good today may not be tomorrow. But also knowing that the market trends only 30% of the time and consolidation the rest of the time, allow us to categorize the repository the EA’s by:  that type of market and increases our chances of success.

There are no secrets, and the exposure of any development of EA’s will not affect the market, but will allow us to profit a bit better using the collective intelligence tool.

This forum addresses the collective intelligence of the developing of EA’s with FSB, in many ways. This proposal is for specific download/ upload of EA’s and categorizing them by use, market, and time frame.

This community intelligence EA developing section is about: creating, categorizing EA’s for the benefit of the participants.

So please if you are interested please PM me.

Thank you

Re: collective intelligence group to develop better EA's

Probably will help that I'm going to develop an online tool for analysing the real trade performance of the experts from the MT reports.

We have many ideas on how to use the tool. We discussed a possibility to create a repository of strategies that to be periodically tested on new data. Then the strategies to be sorted by the real performance on the new data. In such a way, we can have a collection of future tested strategies.

If we connect EA Studio to this service and push thousands or millions of strategies per month, we can have hundreds of strategies that have a profit on, let's say, one month of future data. We may make further analysis of which strategies make the biggest or the most stable profit.

Sounds exciting smile

Popov,

Collective intelligence is the only way to progress in the field of trading.

The only drawback is the that of possible contamination of the group by outsiders interested in failure of the project.

For example: disorganized testing of time frames and pairs, improper names of EA’s, submission of EA's that only work with specific data.

So, there should be rules and standardization of all submissions for example:
---All data should be FSB
---The naming of the strategy should follow these rules: first  2 digits = time frame, second 2 digits = name of the pair ,
    additional 2 fields = type of strategy ( 01= general , 02 = scalping , 03= trend , 04= retracement , 05 = consolidation ,
    06 =long only , 07= short only , 08=.........) name of main filter  .

Popov, thank you for your support, ideally putting to work the experimental tool is also the way to make the development faster and better.

Popov,

If there anything you think I may help please let me know.

This idea properly set it is an super HIT  for FSB.

No one else offer something like that.

The more the community participates , the better for FSB.

Only when the traders understand that the enemy is only the CENTRAL BANKS and not fellow traders,
only then they as a group have a chance to win, never before because great and fear will be extramarital prevalent,
ideas will not flow because of emotional internal conflicts .
There are no secrets, the difference is in how we apply the techniques and tools at our disposal.

After studding  the BATTLES OF THE TRADERS contest,  all winners have in common one thing: they saw a particular set of market pairs to explode in one direction of another , and they simply stick to it. 

EA's are to be applied to a particular set , but to be able to recognize a section of the market to explode need scanning tools of another dimension.

Combining both is a powerful strategy. That can be accomplished with Collective intelligence if it guided in an organize way.

Only when the traders understand that the enemy is only the CENTRAL BANKS and not fellow traders.

Only then they as a group have a chance to win, never before because great and fear will be extramarital prevalent,
ideas will not flow because of emotional internal conflicts .

There are no secrets, the difference is in how we apply the techniques and tools at our disposal.

After studding  the BATTLES OF THE TRADERS contest,  all winners have in common one thing: they saw a particular set of market pairs to explode in one direction of another , and they simply stick to it. 

EA's are to be applied to a particular set , but to be able to recognize a section of the market to explode need scanning tools of another dimension.

Combining both is a powerful strategy. That can be accomplished with Collective intelligence if it guided in an organize way.

Wow, this is a great initiative Maximus. I would be excited to join this group and start contributing. Please let me know how can I start.