forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → New EA Studio settings, Collection Capacity, Max Indicators, ...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: New EA Studio settings, Collection Capacity, Max Indicators, ...

Hello Traders,

A new EA Studio version is uploaded. It provides new possibilities for better optimization of the EA Studio performance.

1. Added Collection capacity setting in Tools -> Settings.

It is possible to set the quantity of the collected strategies between 10 and 300. The default value is 100 strategies.

Please note that when you set a lower value, EA Studio will load faster and will push new strategies faster. The loading time is exponentially proportional to the count of the strategies. A Collection of 300 strategies may need 10-15 seconds to load from the browser storage.

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/ea-studio-tools-settings-collection-capacity-thumb.png

2. Expand the count of slots in the Strategy Editor. Now you can make strategies manually with up to 8 entry indicators and 4 exit indicators.

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/ea-studio-strategy-layout-more-slots-thumb.png

3. Expanded the count of slots for the Preset indicators. Now you can preset up to 6 entry and 4 exit indicators.

4. Added options for the maximum indicators composed by the Generator. The options are located in the Generator -> Generator settings.

Please note that if you have Preset indicators, the Generator will always have the possibility to add one indicator more to them beside the max count settings.

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/ea-studio-generator-max-indicators-count-thumb.png

Please test the new options carefully. If you notice any issues, please report.

Just for fun, I found the Generator is much faster when using 1 entry and 1 exit rules and pushing to a Collection of 10 strategies. This is the fastest way to find strategies for testing a particular market.

Trade Safe!

Re: New EA Studio settings, Collection Capacity, Max Indicators, ...

Great update! Awesome!
Before that update what was the maximum entry and exit indicator an generated strategies could have?

Before that update what was the maximum entry and exit indicator an generated strategies could have?

The defaults before and now are 4 entries and 2 exits. The new options with their defaults do not change the behaviour of EA Studio.

Great! Thankyou!

5 (edited by ViniQ 2020-07-13 15:27:23)

I am happy to see it! Keep up the great work, Congrats.

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

This is really great !

Thank you very much Popov! smile

do or do not there is no try

Very interesting update. Gives me all sorts of ideas. Thank you!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → New EA Studio settings, Collection Capacity, Max Indicators, ...