forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA Studio free testing phase

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: EA Studio free testing phase

Hi all,

Just want to confirm the process during the testing phase. My understanding is that I can create strategies, backtest, tweak, fiddle and otherwise generally mess about with as many strategies as my tiny mind can comprehend within EA Studio during the first 15 days.

I also seem to be able to export these to MT4 and backtest within MT4 also, to confirm performance again. However, is it correct that these EAs exported during the free trial phase will not action trades in the real environment, until I upgrade the license?

I just want to make sure I know the steps as I have another 10 days of the trial phase before I will purchase the full license, so I'll either continue testing and/or implement the strategies I already have saved depending on the process.

Thanks in advance.

Re: EA Studio free testing phase

However, is it correct that these EAs exported during the free trial phase will not action trades in the real environment until I upgrade the license?

The Expert Advisors exported during the free trial phase will work in a real account without limitations. The produced EAs with and without a license are the same.

We are considering to make it possible to export only a certain number of experts during the trial period. The purpose of that is to shift the idea of the trial account from producing millions of useless experts to study the possibilities of EA Studio for testing and analysing quality strategies. We may do it in August.

Re: EA Studio free testing phase

Thanks Popov,

You have an amazing tool here, thanks for all your hard work.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA Studio free testing phase