Topic: How FSB - EA handle orders in a FIFO envoment with several EA's?

Please if you know let me know.

The question is in FIFO only one side of the market is considered.

For example if you are Long  if you enter a sell order is rejected since there is not allow hedging.
Then if an EA  is currently Long , and another EA sends a sell order then , how FSB handles this situation? in a real situation?

Re: How FSB - EA handle orders in a FIFO envoment with several EA's?

Best way to get an answer to this question

Set up MT4 and see what happens.!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

That is exactly what I have done.
Unfortunately the results are inconclusive, since is impossible to trace every order , including the ones that fire and cannot be analysed.

I have running a set of EA's sets of 16 in two platforms one FIFO and the other NOT, and after 2 weeks , still the results are inconclusive , so I am need of some advise from a more experience user in order to understand the real behavior of FSB in that kind of trading environment, Simply guessing is not good enough.

What is your experience__?

The FSB Pro Expert Advisors can execute its orders FIFO or in FILO order. See around line 90 of the EA:

// FIFO (First In First Out) forces the expert to close positions starting from
// the oldest one. This rule complies with the new NFA regulations.
// If you want to close the positions from the newest one (FILO), change the variable to "false".
// This doesn't change the normal work of Forex Strategy Builder.
bool FIFO_order = true;

However, these rules are only valid for the orders of a single expert. It is useful when the EA adds or reduces a position.

On the other hand, there is no mechanism to consider orders execution between different experts. It is simply not practical because we cannot suspend th entry or the exit of one strategy because another strategy has some position.

Because you named the topic " How FSB - EA handle orders in a FIFO environment...", I want to add that this is how MT handles the orders. We cannot do anything to change the regulations or the brokers' settings.

In order to have reliable trading, you need to trade a single expert per symbol in FIFO environment.