forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → indicators ref link for mt4/mt5

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: indicators ref link for mt4/mt5

Hi, is there an way to have an list with correlated links/attachs for each fsb indicator to mq4/mq5 or ex4/ex5?

For many indicators I find several variants on the internet that are different from each other and may give incorrect views on metatrader.

Can anyone post them here?

Thanks in advance

Re: indicators ref link for mt4/mt5

No, there's no list. You have to do it manually if you want it, find the indis and compare and check values, quite possibly you won't have that to 100% completion.

May I ask why do you need it?

I might suggest that you stick to what is provided in FSB and use the indicator chart to see how it is displayed.. as that is what your calculations will be based on.

Introducing a variety of external indicators will confuse you. You can also note that the MT4 drawing of most indicators is inaccurate.

From my own experience, I use only the indicators provided in the program, even though at one time I wanted to have every indicator available.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

footon wrote:

May I ask why do you need it?

was just to have an idea of the indicators in realtime window of metatrader how they react on different tf/pairs.
but now i see that is an option to use fsb throught mt4bridge to see the MarketChart on Trader tab.

Yep, Trader mode is your best and only way for that.

I have been using this software for many years, as well as the earlier version.

There is so much packed into this thing that I still have been unable to master all areas.

Footon has been aggressive to learn what makes the thing work.

I suggest that you keep your approach simple for quite a while and that will make your experience much more rewarding down the road

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → indicators ref link for mt4/mt5