forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Closing logic conditions are not working with bar, daily or weekly

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Closing logic conditions are not working with bar, daily or weekly

I cannot make Closing logic conditions work with bar, daily or weekly condition. It will close the trade but not as it should. If I close it using the standard close logic conditions it will work fine. However, if I tray to add CCI or RSI to the Weekly or Daily closing condition then it does not behave correctly.

If CCI or RSI was added as a standard closing condition from the dropdown list then that would help & I would happily pay for a subscription. At the moment though I cannot get it to work properly, any ideas?

Re: Closing logic conditions are not working with bar, daily or weekly

What exactly?

Post a detailed screenshot of your strat and explain where it is not working.

Thanks for your quick response. Please see attached chart. It should close when the CCI crosses down below 120 & the panel on the right says YES to close out long position, which I have highlighted in yellow.

However, you can see that the position stays open.

Post's attachments

CCI not closing 2020-05-02 130115.png 101.84 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

The bar on the Screenshot is at 10:00. If you use it with Day Closing indicator, the signal for closing must be at 24:00.

The selected closing condition will work every time if you use Bar Closing for Closing point of the position.

That's done it. Great, thanks. What a brilliant piece of software this is & your support is top notch.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Closing logic conditions are not working with bar, daily or weekly