forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Historical Forex Data → Updated Data Service User Interface

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Updated Data Service User Interface

Hello Trader,

I uploaded a new version of the Historical Data service. It has an improved user interface. The different views are grouped together. The Timezone and the Max bars options are moved under the Settings tab.

https://forexsb.com/assets/img/download-historical-forex-data-service.png

Trade Safe!

Re: Updated Data Service User Interface

Hi,
When I go to "Settings" and choose 200000 bars, then when I go to "Acquisition" and press "Load data" I only get 50000 bars. Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards

Jens

I fixed that. Please reload the page and try again.

Thank you for the report!

4 (edited by hannahis 2020-06-04 06:59:12)

Hi Popov,

Do you think you can kindly increase the max bar to at least 500k or more?  Thanks

This is an excellent tools for users but the only limitations is the 200k which defeats the purpose for your users because most of us (who bought the license are able to use 500k and hence this Historical Data service is not forward moving for us but backward moving because we ended up having lesser data bar if we want to use this service and most of us would prefer a longer period of testing data and hence can't enjoy the convenience this data service can offer us, unless we compromise with the shorter data.

And can you add the option for us to choose the date of the data to download so that I can specify which period I want to use the data to "train/mine" the EA.  Which this option, I can also use a different period of EURUSD and save them as multi pairs and hence extend my data period for testing using Multi Pairs Robust testing.  Because M1 500k bar is very short for me and if can I save several 500k M1 EURUSD as other pairs, then I can test with longer period data (using the Multi Markets tools)

I love the great convenience of this data service and I really hope you can increase the data bar to the max you can offer us.  Thanks a zillion.

Regards
Hannah

Yes more bars will be good. Also what about to get 99% backtest tickdata.

Also what about to get 99% backtest tickdata.

What is this? Is it better than 100% backtest quality at bar data?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Historical Forex Data → Updated Data Service User Interface