Topic: Importing an Existing EA

Good day,

I have an already existing expert advisor and i would like to to some optimization and robustness test on it. Would it be possible to import the code and test here

Re: Importing an Existing EA

Your existing expert is most probably written in MQL for MT4 or MT5. It makes it fully possible to test and optimize it in MetaTrader.

On the other hand, EA Studio is perfect for creating new experts for any market. Please try the Generator and you will see how fast is it.

You may not import MQL experts in EA Studio or in FSB pro, however, you can re-import experts previously created with our software.

Thnx for the reply

My expert uses a custom divergence indicator.
Would it be able to Use this or is there other divergence indicators I can choose from?

You can use MACD, which means Moving Average Convergence/Divergence. You can use it in both EA Studio and FSB Pro.

EA Studio has about 35 indicators.
FSB Pro comes with 100 integrated indicators and also you can use 100 custom indicators written by the community.

We know that we can create strategies for every market with no more than 10 indicators, so for sure you have enough indicators for every case.

"Would it be able to Use this or is there other divergence indicators I can choose from?"

It is a common question from new users, however it sounds to us as "I have an old carburettor, can I use it in my brand new Tesla?"

navix10 wrote:

Thnx for the reply

My expert uses a custom divergence indicator.
Would it be able to Use this or is there other divergence indicators I can choose from?

Name your indi, that's a start.

I have a new installation of FSBPro because I moved to a faster computer.

I am hoping that I can use only the initial install instead of downloading indicators.

I am thinking that having a lot of indicators slows the processing and a lot of duplications.

I realize that I will be missing out on a bit, but I want to try this.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

7 (edited by mentosan 2020-09-08 12:04:09)

Popov wrote:

You may not import MQL experts in EA Studio or in FSB pro, however, you can re-import experts previously created with our software.

Can anyone please tell me, how can I reimport the EA made with EA Studio?
I found till now that only *.json (Portofolio\content\import-export *.json) can be imported which one is not an EA file.
I didn't find any way to import an EA (instead Portofolio).

Thanks

PROBLEM SOLVED: 

Strategy\Import an EA back (CTRL+I)