forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → BB Squeeze and RSI A indicator Test FAILED

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: BB Squeeze and RSI A indicator Test FAILED

The following indicators: BB Squeeze and RSI fail when tested.

The message is :

Custom Indicators
BB Squeeze
ERROR: "BB Squeeze" indicator - test failed.
     Probably wrong component type when SlotType is "SlotTypes.OpenFilter" - "Visual Only" of type "NotDefined".
     Probably wrong component type when SlotType is "SlotTypes.OpenFilter" - "Visual Only" of type "NotDefined".
     Probably wrong component type when SlotType is "SlotTypes.CloseFilter" - "Visual Only" of type "NotDefined".
     Probably wrong component type when SlotType is "SlotTypes.CloseFilter" - "Visual Only" of type "NotDefined".

RSI A
ERROR: "RSI A" indicator - test failed.

I could not find RSI A indicator in my folder, so I am not attaching it to the thread.
Why I cannot find this RSI A indicator in folder, but still is been tested by FSB?

How can this error be fix?

Post's attachments

BBSqueeze1.cs 27.21 kb, 3 downloads since 2020-04-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: BB Squeeze and RSI A indicator Test FAILED

I found the RSI A indicator in the general download folder.
I erased all *.cs indicators downloads.
and....
The problem seems to disappear for now.
As strange as it sounds , it looks like FSB looks for indicators in other folders. Is that the actual case?

Re: BB Squeeze and RSI A indicator Test FAILED

Once I deleted all possible indicators with errors the problem is not persistent.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → BB Squeeze and RSI A indicator Test FAILED