forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 2 of 2)

Forex Software → Historical Forex Data → Historical Forex Data Service

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Historical Forex Data Service

So M5 is in accordance with M15. The same must be done for M1 to see where it's going wrong. But I doubt there's an actual data error.

As far as I understand, all TFs are based on one and only dataset (M1) and all higher sets are built from it. Which makes perfect sense. Adding to this, there shouldn't be data errors because of this, but with MT anything goes unfortunately. I saw a list of steps how to update data files, which might help to avoid this error, I'll try to find it.

Popov wrote:

It is possible to have a difference in the sum of the volumes of the bars.

The volume comes as a 32-bit float number from DukasCopy. Then I sum it when creating the higher time frame bars and round it to the nearest higher integer.

I'll check if I can make the round first and then to sum the volume.

any new updates about the mismatched errors

i see that the settings tab is active is it still working ?

Not yet. I'm working on a redesign of the user interface and have to fix some other problems also.

Popov wrote:

Not yet. I'm working on a redesign of the user interface and have to fix some other problems also.

Scusa, non ho capito se si possono scaricare i dati storici nella prima pagina, oppure no.

Grazie

Salve a tutti,
ho provato a scaricare i dati storici in prima pagina per vari cross di valute, a 200000 barre e li ho fatti caricare a FSB.
Li ho confrontati con dati storici prelevati da Alpari e ho trovato enormi differenze nelle trendlines corrispondenti.
Inoltre ho una strategia in Real su MT4  su GBPUSD che il giorno 31 marzo scorso alle ore 00.00 mi ha aperto una posizione Long. Se vado a controllare nei backtest, con i dati di Alpari trovo l' apertura nello stesso giorno e alla stessa ora, mentre con i dati "nuovi" non trovo traccia dell' apertura di questa posizione.
Ho sbagliato qualcosa o c' è qualche problema?
Mi servirebbe molto poter avere dei dati storici affidabili da utilizzare.

Grazie e buona giornata

Hello everyone,
I tried to download the historical data on the front page for various currency crosses, at 200000 bars and I had them uploaded to FSB.
I compared them with historical data taken from Alpari and found huge differences in the corresponding trendlines.
I also have a real strategy on MT4 on GBPUSD which opened a Long position on March 31st at 00.00. If I go to check in the backtest, with Alpari's data I find the opening on the same day and at the same time, while with the "new" data I find no trace of the opening of this position.
Did I do something wrong or is there any problem?
It would be very useful for me to have reliable historical data to use.

Thank you and good day

How attach problem pic.?

Post the screenshot on an image sharing server and post a link. You can also embed in in the forum by placing the direct image link in tags as follows:

[img]https://example.com/some-image-url[/img]

You can use the "img" button from the bar above the message text box.

You can also upload an image to the forum. in order to do it, click the Post replay link to open the full-featured message editor.

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Historical Forex Data → Historical Forex Data Service