forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Error in MT5 backtest

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Error in MT5 backtest

Hi,
I have this error when I start a backtest :

2020.03.03 12:12:43.557    Core 2    genetic pass (0, 483) tested with error "critical runtime error 502 in OnInit function (array out of range, module Experts\New Strategy M15 EURUSD.ex5, file New Strategy M15 EURUSD.mq5, line 1724, col 24)" in 0:00:00.000

2020.03.03 17:56:52.465    Core 1    2019.01.07 07:58:40   Error: ActionTrade::ManageOrderSend(): OrderCheck(): Invalid request

Could you help me please.

Best regards

Re: Error in MT5 backtest

Please attach the expert for analysis. You may use a third party custom indicator that have bugs.

Hi,
Here the robot generated.
Best regards

I test also with this robot https://forexsb.com/repository/repository_strategies/forex_strategy_review/111/the-master-code-eurusd-h1

crifalo wrote:

I test also with this robot https://forexsb.com/repository/repository_strategies/forex_strategy_review/111/the-master-code-eurusd-h1

https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/7505/error-invalid-order-filling-type/

no working with the change : https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/7505/error-invalid-order-filling-type/

2020.09.23 21:19:24.567    Core 09    genetic pass (0, 660) tested with error "critical runtime error 502 in OnInit function (array out of range, module Experts\Test.ex5, file Trader Unity EURUSD optimise2.mq5, line 1766, col 24)" in 0:00:00.000

I have conducted literally 1000’s of experiments and translation of system between MT4 and MT5 using FSB translating ability and I have concluded that:

"FSB POSSES SERIOUS INTERNAL SOFTWARE FLAWS THAT RENDER IT NOT CONDIMENT TO ELABORATE TRADING SYSTEMS ON MT5 DUE TO DE DEFICIENT AND POOR TRANSLATION OF THE INTERNAL ENGINE."

If you otherwise strongly disagree, please submit 3 systems to the open forum in which the translation of any system form MT4 to Mt5 is at least 80% precise. Failing to do that only demonstrates the disagree, please above hypothesis or statement is correct.

I have read all the treats of this topic and at the beginning I was skeptical, but now I am sure.

Report Edit Quote
Popov
2020-09-21 17:00:37
Popov
Lead Developer
What do you mean by "translation"?

Website Email PMReport Quote
Maximus1
2020-09-21 17:57:10
I mean by translation: the process of translating FSB MT4 EA generated by FSB language into MT5 language and structure.

In summary the outcome of any program generated from FSB , imported into FSB and compile on MT5 , even 100% error free , is completely incorrect in execution . Strictly structured correct , but the internal logic is incorrect rendering a different result.

If you could give me 3 solid examples of this situation not happening I will re-evaluate the results so far achieved .

Can you supply that?

No answer yet form developer Popov.

Submitting files for developer at this point is useless , I am requesting from developer 3  EA examples of easy to complexity  to MT5 that correspond to MT4 EA creations.

Without this proof MT5 should be discarded form the list of software that FSB can effectively operate on.

10 (edited by jeevan 2020-09-24 04:58:17)

Maximus

Did you use proper logic ? Fuzzy logics sometimes becomes very complex and confusing if you are very new to trading .even if you have just very very basic idea of mql5 , mql4 or c++ or c# language you might have an idea to figure it out...try using simple strategies and then make complex strategies . You should be a licenced member to get priority support.. chillax..  Popov has already given great contribution to retail Traders more than any other existing softwares... (Mt4,mt5 not good for backtest even if  the expert is good backtest won't happen try running it on demo real time data account)

Not a single Ea tested included all in the Repository - tested positive correlation between MT4 and MT5.

-The testing also include over 500 Ea's  including demo accounts from 5 different brokers.

- since it seems you have extensive experience in the subject can you submit at least 3 EA that support  your view?

- FSB is a good program , all I am observing is not appropriate  for MT5 , Ea's as presented.

So Maximus which program you recommend for MT5 ?

- DNK , Do Not Know.
Still under testing ..... but so far nothing that is automated EA generation . Strategy Quant x, present some algorithms for MT5 with long term historical confluence 5 to 10 years , but nothing for the short term.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Error in MT5 backtest