forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → trade of multiple EAs on the same market to test performance on MT4

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: trade of multiple EAs on the same market to test performance on MT4

Dear Colleagues

I have three EAs created using EA studio. I want to test the performance of EAs on a MT4 demo account.

I opened up three charts of EURUSD on my brokers MT4 platform. Each EA is loaded on each chart.
All three EAs have started trading. Three entry levels with order numbers are shown on the charts.

My problem is all the three charts are identical. I can not assigned which EA to each entry level.
How can I identify which EA is corresponding to which entry level?

In addition, I will appreciate if you advise alternative ways to test multiple EAs on the same market (eg, EURUSD) effectively and quickly.

Re: trade of multiple EAs on the same market to test performance on MT4

Right click on the orders window.  Add "Comments".  This will show the magic number for each order.

3 (edited by sidmcfarland 2020-02-17 01:04:08)

Re: trade of multiple EAs on the same market to test performance on MT4

You could also trade each EA on a different demo account. Most brokers allow you to create multiple demo accounts. It may be easier to review the performance of each EA separately if they are running on different accounts. Of course, you would need three instances of MT4 running at the same time... one for each account.

If you use MyFXBook, you can use one demo account for all three EAs, then view results of each EA based on the magic number.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → trade of multiple EAs on the same market to test performance on MT4