forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Portfolio Maker - Indicator and Data Set errors?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Portfolio Maker - Indicator and Data Set errors?

Hi guys,

So i created a portfolio using portfolio maker however please see below:

Hi Popov,

I too am having the saame error. My indicator line as yu have shown above looks like this:

Indicator::NormalizeComponentValue(const double &componentValue[],const datetime &strategyTime[],
                                   int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift,double &output[]) 

I then changed to

void Indicator::NormalizeComponentValue(const double &componentValue[],const datetime &strategyTime[],
                                   int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift,double &output[])

However now I am getting a different compilation error:

'MasterTickCounter' - undeclared identifier    DataSet.mqh    176    9

Are you able to shed some light on this please?

This is my post from another thread in Portfolio Maker part of the forum, however I thought I might post here to see what the answer is and it could hlp other users who have the same error.

Re: Portfolio Maker - Indicator and Data Set errors?

FSB Pro experts do not use "MasterTickCounter" identifier. It must be some code of Portfolio Maker that declare and use it.

I have never used Portfolio Maker and cannot support it.

You can post the compete MQL code you have in the Portfolio Maker thread or in the MQL forums and to ask for help.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Portfolio Maker - Indicator and Data Set errors?