forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Forex Trading → Forex Trading!?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Trading!?

Hello,
Lately I have heard the term Forex trading often times as an alternative to Stock trading. Do you have some experience with Forex trading that you can share with us?

2 (edited by fxknight 2018-10-23 12:28:53)

Re: Forex Trading!?

Becoming a successful forex trading takes a lot of time and effort. You should train yourself in terms of chart reading, fundamental analysis, order entry timing and trading psychology. I would recommend you to read some introduction level books in order to smooth the early period of your trading experience. Kathy Lien is a good choice for jump-starting your forex career in my humble opinion.

I recommend every beginner to start slow with a demo account. See what is working and then start opening a real account. Losing money is part of it at first but make sure not to lose too much!

fforexx wrote:

I recommend every beginner to start slow with a demo account. See what is working and then start opening a real account. Losing money is part of it at first but make sure not to lose too much!

agree with you. I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Forex Trading → Forex Trading!?