Topic: Purchase of Optimal Pack

Finally, I have purchased my lifetime license of Forex Strategy Builder Professional and Expert Advisor Studio under Optimal Pack.

I have a question. Will I still be charged with monthly subscription fee?

Re: Purchase of Optimal Pack

Please cancel your monthly subscription at the provider you made it because we cannot stop it for you. It is absolutely possible to have as many accounts as you want, but if you are the only user of the programs, you need only one account.

It may happen that at the EOT (end of term) event, the subscription provider to cancel your existing account. This is an automated process. If this happens, please send us an email and we will reactivate your account immediately.

Trade Safe!

Popov wrote:

Please cancel your monthly subscription at the provider you made it because we cannot stop it for you. It is absolutely possible to have as many accounts as you want, but if you are the only user of the programs, you need only one account.

It may happen that at the EOT (end of term) event, the subscription provider to cancel your existing account. This is an automated process. If this happens, please send us an email and we will reactivate your account immediately.

Trade Safe!

I made the monthly purchase from https://www.autotradingacademy.com/pricing

Are they the subscription provider? I just sent a message to them requesting to terminate my monthly subscription.

I have cancelled the subscription through their website. Thanks