Topic: Live trading results

Hi All,

Is there anybody that has been able to make live trading profits with FSBP?

Please share Myfxbook, or other proof. Ideally  with more then a year history.

I apologize if this has been already disused , I haven`t been able to find such topic.

Re: Live trading results

I have been using this software for many years and before that I used the Legacy version.

I can assure you that many people are earning good money using this software.

As far as your request, it would serve no purpose for anyone to post their results on MYFXbook as that person's results would not guaranty you anything.

The best solution for you would be to use the software until you know how it works and develop your own strategies and test them as everyone else has had to do.

There are many professional traders using this program, as far as I know they are all putting bread on the table.

It is up to you to develop your strategies and make them work profitably for you.

The developer has put some examples in the package you are free to modify those to your needs, they all work with a little optimization.

I realize that on the ForexFactory or other forums people are asked to post their results for the ea's they are selling, in this case it is up to you to devise your own ea's.

Take my word for it, this is the best package for the money on the market.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

I have been using this software for many years and before that I used the Legacy version.

I can assure you that many people are earning good money using this software.

As far as your request, it would serve no purpose for anyone to post their results on MYFXbook as that person's results would not guaranty you anything.

The best solution for you would be to use the software until you know how it works and develop your own strategies and test them as everyone else has had to do.

There are many professional traders using this program, as far as I know they are all putting bread on the table.

It is up to you to develop your strategies and make them work profitably for you.

The developer has put some examples in the package you are free to modify those to your needs, they all work with a little optimization.

I realize that on the ForexFactory or other forums people are asked to post their results for the ea's they are selling, in this case it is up to you to devise your own ea's.

Take my word for it, this is the best package for the money on the market.

Thanks, for the reply.

I really want to believe you, BUT
This is the type of answer that I expect to receive. The other type of reply is "I am profitable but I would not share any results" and/or "Who are you to ask people for results" . I am a professional trader and I know that 99% lose money and 95% are not willing to admit it and will post such replys.

So please lets cut the crap.

Is there anybody who has live trading results with this software? 

I don`t want to see your profit in terms of $ amount or account ballance, only %.

@Blaiserboy if you are using the software for such a long time you got to have some results?

The second year of the FSB gave me acceptable results, more than 400 trades are a good number to draw conclusions. Having said that I have no proof to say whether it is luck or not. You can trust me because I'm the most critical here in the forum

Why not generate some strategies and throw them on a demo and see for yourself?

FMZ, please note that we provide Strategy Generator software for more than ten years.

Many websites that sell experts use directly or indirectly our software.

There are funds and PAMM Accounts managers that use strategies from EA Studio and FSB Pro.

Companies and brokers that you know purchase licenses from us regularly.

However, to be successful, having EA Studio and FSB Pro is not enough. The tools only make your life easier and save years of your precious time.

If you want proof that the software works, import your data and run the Generator.  Its job is to create and test strategies for you, and it does that very well. You can set the programs and export and test experts in your MT within several hours with all analysis and stats available.

If you are not convinced, forget EA Studio and FSB Pro. Delete the created experts. Open the MT Editor and start making new strategies manually. When you are ready with all tests, compare the time and efforts. Of course, you can purchase ready experts. However, don't ask us later, if you can edit or update them with FSB Pro.

Regarding the possible profit from real trading - no one can guarantee it. We only guarantee that EA Studio and FSB Pro provide the best analytical tools in the industry. The programs care for details and cover issues you most probably even don't know that exist.

Blaiserboy wrote:

Why not generate some strategies and throw them on a demo and see for yourself?

Why wasting my time and money, for something that doesn't work?

I don't have years to spend on everything that promises profits from trading especially without any prove.

The users here have spend years trying to create profitable systems. If anybody has achieved this, there is no reason he would not be happy to brag about it and show us some results.
If the people that created the software have made such progress there is  no reason that they will keep this in secret. It will be great advertisement for their product.

So where are the live trading results? Anybody?

Here not only the results but also the methodology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzY92-d … ChI_XaESZP

You will see that the profit is made only with strategies created with FSB Pro from scratch.

"If you want proof that the software works, import your data and run the Generator" true
"Why not generate some strategies and throw them on a demo and see for yourself?" true
FMZ if you plan to become a trader by buying a software is a mistake, this applies to everyone, not just FSB. The two tips above are gold. I told you that I made some gains but I don't use FSB anymore because I develop particular strategies and at the moment it's not useful to me. You have to try.

Popov wrote:

Here not only the results but also the methodology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzY92-d … ChI_XaESZP

You will see that the profit is made only with strategies created with FSB Pro from scratch.

Great this are steps in the right direction. In video 14 I saw one week trading results and I believe it is true.

Can anybody show live trading results, longer than one year, that will prove that FSB can not only make strategies that trade, but also are consistently profitable?

What someone else shows will be of no benefit to you.

It seems that you want a guaranty of profitability and there ain't no way that will happen.

I use a very simple approach, other people are much better at this than I.

I just allow 2 opening logic and set the ADX locked...... and I get what I need on daily charts.

If you will do that you have lots of good strategies. Just let that generator work until it gives results that you want.

You can do the years from 1990 to 2010 and then run the thing from 2010 to current to see if it will work. 

And that should satisfy your questions.

FMZ, holy grail products priced from $99.99 and above with "verified track records" from people who's life goal is to "brag and show results" can be found using simple google search.

No trolling, please. More than enough has been said.

footon wrote:

FMZ, holy grail products priced from $99.99 and above with "verified track records" from people who's life goal is to "brag and show results" can be found using simple google search.

No trolling, please. More than enough has been said.

So  "verified track records" means holy grail... I have not asked for strategies and I have not asked for holly grail.

I asked for simple prove that this software is capable of achieving live trading results, what actually is his soul purpose! 
And by results I mean anything above 0% return over 12+ months.

It seems that nobody have achieve this, so I am starting to wonder what are we doing here.

Sorry for asking the real uncomfortable questions

You call yourself professional but ask most ignorant questions. You ask profitability guarantee and are not willing to take responsibility for your own actions. You plainly expect to hit the button in FSB and that should be enough for profits to start flowing - a real hallmark of a professional holy grail searcher. And by the way, 99% of traders don't lose money, get your facts checked.

All in all you seem to be trolling, I'm closing down this topic.