forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA Studio Commissions and swap taken into account

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: EA Studio Commissions and swap taken into account

I see when we upload data from MT4 we enter the commission amount. Are the commissions and swap figures taken out of the profit value when the strategies are created.  If so I can't see where they are reported.   

Thank you.....

2 (edited by ViniQ 2019-05-09 17:11:15)

Re: EA Studio Commissions and swap taken into account

Hello Bigricky you're welcome to the forums!

In "Data > Data Statistics" you'll find the information about the swaps for the Market you need and if it was exported with right settings;

In "Strategy > Report > Journal" you'll find check relevant info about the trades as using "Strategy > Report > Indicator Chart";

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

3 (edited by ViniQ 2019-05-09 23:49:43)

Using the same data for EURUSD H1 (spread 5)
I can expect a very close result for the testers of 3 engines (ea studio, mt4 and mt5)

** Risk Disclosure ** Those strategies below are not recommendation for investing, they where generated only for studying purposes;

Strategy 1;
https://i.imgur.com/8cIWb03.png

Strategy 2;
https://i.imgur.com/2VDkSWy.png

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

4 (edited by Bigricky1 2019-05-10 01:26:11)

In the data statistics it shows the swap and the commission.  I generate strategies with this data.

I go to the report / indicator chart, hover over a trade and it shows me the details of the trade but there is no mention of commissions or swap. There is also no mention of commissions or swap in the journal page either.  Are they being taken into account and just not being shown or are they not being taken into account at all?

I just need to know either way so I can allow for this when a strategy tells me how much it will make

thanks
Richard

5 (edited by GD 2019-05-10 06:26:16)

Commission should be 12 USD for start and close trade, if your account is in USD
Commision should correspond to 1 lot of trade.

I asked Popov what parameter to use in MT4/5 export script if I have JPY account i.e. 1300 yen?
Still waiting...

Commision should be taken in account and swap. In other case why to use?
Normally you can find it by looking Journal of EA studio.

I asked Popov what parameter to use in MT4/5 export script if I have JPY account i.e. 1300 yen?

Open and close 1 lot in your Demo account. See how much your broker charges you for that symbol. Set the number you see.

Hi Popov.  Would be good if I could just get a straight answer on this.  If the swap and commissions are entered into the data correctly and I create strategies are the commissions and swaps included  in the  strategy net profit.

Thank you.

Yes, of course, they are included.

Thank you for confirming.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA Studio Commissions and swap taken into account