forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Export Portfolio to MT5

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Export Portfolio to MT5

Please..... would someone share the method as to how to export a collection portfolio to MT5

Thank you

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Export Portfolio to MT5

Currently, EA Studio supports portfolios for MT4 only. I'll start the work on MT5 portfolio at Q4.

Thanks!

The EA Studio is truly a 'Monster'....... amazing results. Thank you so much!

Blaiserboy wrote:

Thanks!

The EA Studio is truly a 'Monster'....... amazing results. Thank you so much!

Hi Blaiserboy....then i think you are the only one with amazing results.....when i go live with this Strategies, i have every time bad Results after 1 week hmm

I am pretty cautious, I use  240 minute charts and have pretty strict rules, It takes quite a few hours to get enough strategies to make a worthwhile portfolio.

I am really careful with dradown, do not look for a huge number of trades.

I make 3 or 4 portfolios and then combine them in the validator.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I am pretty cautious, I use  240 minute charts and have pretty strict rules, It takes quite a few hours to get enough strategies to make a worthwhile portfolio.

I am really careful with dradown, do not look for a huge number of trades.

I make 3 or 4 portfolios and then combine them in the validator.

Yes i have make the same. But when i go live with h4 Strategies, it is the most time more bad then EAStudio.
I have make big SL and little SL, big TP and little TP and without and only Trade hours and much trades and low trades. I have no luck sad

7 (edited by Blaiserboy 2019-04-17 16:41:57)

My theory is to use only 240 min and daily, less than that , to me, is a waste of time.

I use simple conservative strategies like macross and let the generator work for as long as it takes

I use macd cross  5 20 5  That takes a while to get results.. but I can control the drawdown which is what I care about.

There is a ton of possibilites and different strategies, I just use what I find to be very simple and easy to control.

Here is the drawdown% on 3 portfolios   2.91 1.93 2.08  I will try to make that percentage a little better in future, I have just started to use the EA Sudio in past few days so I am still learning the new features.

My concern is not so much the profits, I am more concerned with risk. I am not sure, at this point, as to how low I can make the risk and still get enough trades.

Blaiserboy wrote:

My theory is to use only 240 min and daily, less than that , to me, is a waste of time.

I use simple conservative strategies like macross and let the generator work for as long as it takes

I use macd cross  5 20 5  That takes a while to get results.. but I can control the drawdown which is what I care about.

There is a ton of possibilites and different strategies, I just use what I find to be very simple and easy to control.

Yes Blaiserboy, i have many read from you. and much tested. maybe its need more years testing smile

I would really be very interested in one. Whether Miroslav has a workaround for himself, with what he can record success. I know he's just the programmer, the developer. But he must also use the programs?
I copied his videos ... but never experienced his successes from the videos ....

9 (edited by Blaiserboy 2019-04-17 16:47:22)

I have just looked at a couple of the videos.....  old ones

I did look at a couple of the samples in FSBPro package and saw that the stop losses are very large. I can not do that, I have to have a larger take profit than stop loss and can not afford the risk of a huge stop.

I am not so sure about adding years to the tests...... but be prepared to recaibrate as soon as a portfilo begins to slip.

Too many years reduces the number of trades and also does not reflect what is happening currently.

We all have to decide what time or number of years to use.

yes, I think the most do not have the nerve to endure huge dd.

At the moment I carry out another test. after 100 strategies in m5 on eurusd. and close immediately if with 0.01 lot each 20 usd profit has been made.

now runs over 1 week and it generated me, with relatively little dd 114 usd profit.

however, there was no strong trend. For this risk, I also think about xx loss to close everything, just like xx profit

1 week says nothing, but haha, this is the first time that something has been stable for over 2 years: D

as long as you are getting some positive results.. you can build on that.

There is no 'right' way in trading, just what we can see for ourselves.

Those results are great, and if you are pleased.. then success.

12 (edited by rantampla 2019-04-17 16:56:22)

Thank you, i inform when more time tested. smile

p.s. its live, not demo smile

I do not like to watch the trading as I have some other interests, hence longer time frames for me. Spring time here means a lot of gardening stuff to get done and enjoy the outside after the winter.

I try to use several currency pairs in case we have some type of event that causes the pairs to do something silly.

My ideas are really conservative as I can not take the hit if something blows up.

I understand. And i wish you all good for Future smile

Hi, hope all is well. Would like to know how is the progress for the function to export portfolio to MT5 going?

Yes.. Portfolio in q4 2019 maybe IT will be ready soon..

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Export Portfolio to MT5